• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

volk te37 mag?!??! ce28n question

Anyone knows if Volk comes out with 17inch forged magnesium rim too? I only see 8.5, 9.5 and 10inch x 18inch rims on rays site. Those forged mag rims are super light, I think about on putting a mag rim in the rear and a standard forged te37 in17inch front. Hopefuly Rays will do custom colors on the magnesium rim? Any NSX with forged mag rims? Any other brands are out with forged mag rims too? anyone have it on his nsx?

Anyone roll on Volk ce28n rims? I like to see some pictures pls :)

thanks guys!

As far as I know, those are made for the heavy duty JGTC type of race cars. They only have 18's. Now if you like the color, you can order the TE37's with a custom color. I think custom colors for about $40 each retail. Just request the color of the Forged mag TE37's.

As for the wieght, I'm not sure how much is a difference between the TE37's mags and the regular TE37's but it shouldn't be too much.

As for the wieght, I'm not sure how much is a difference between the TE37's mags and the regular TE37's but it shouldn't be too much.

If the wheels are the same size, and the forging are the same so only the material is different, assuming the alum wheel weighted 19.8 lbs a mag wheel would be 14.75 lbs. a big difference.

Arata said:
If the wheels are the same size, and the forging are the same so only the material is different, assuming the alum wheel weighted 19.8 lbs a mag wheel would be 14.75 lbs. a big difference.

Oh wow... didn't know it was that much of a difference. That's pretty crazy.

Silver CE28N

Here a few of the my CE28N
showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php

According to this advertisement, they're much lighter. I saved this image years ago, so unfortunately I don't have any further info... Hope this helps with your decision :)

Attachments

• nsxmag_wheels_from_magazine.jpg
    nsxmag_wheels_from_magazine.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,122
Back