• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volks Rays CE28N. 5x114.3. 17” 7:1/2J. 18” 10:1/2J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the price too high or too low i don't get. i have taken pictures of the goods and its still at my garage, nothing to be skeptical about.

Is the price too high or too low i don't get. i have taken pictures of the goods and its still at my garage, nothing to be skeptical about.

The price is whatever you want to get for the wheels, but i think you can tell the price is what is giving people pause. If that's the price you want for them then stick to it but since you are a new account there some things that will go a long way with removing skepticism.

You should post the offsets if you know them, take a few more photos showing close ups of each wheel and any imperfections you can find. Also show the markings on the front and backsides of the wheels and in the barrels. Also state if the tires come with the sale or not, although in the picture it looks like the tires may be at the end of their life, if that's the case have the tires unmounted and take more photos of just the wheels. This will prove the condition you claim better than just the one picture of all 4 wheels. Also throw up a picture of all 4 wheels with a sheet of paper with your user name and today's date.

Just my .02 to help you sell them.

having issues posting more pics here..... goods still available in my garage, i can send you pic through my email again [email protected] i understand the fact that am a new user even at that everyone were once new users here too.. if you are buying contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back