• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanna Go Fast.. Ocala January 23rd & 24th, 2016

Looks like I got dared by a buddy from South Florida with a boosted Q5, so I am in. Probably the Saturday, and then stay down in Orlando as Ocala sucked for dinner this year - everywhere was mobbed.

Florida crew, this is an awesome event. We are nowhere near competitive with the big guns (I think Alex from ATL hit 155), but watching the Lambos go for it is something else entirely. Totally worth it, and a great drive across country from Jacksonville as well.

Skip, how many runs did you get in on the Sunday last year? Wondering how much quieter it will be.....

Last edited:
Registered.

Saturday

I am looking to give up my slot but turns out the deadline is today (Monday) for exchanges. Anyone interested? $225, what I paid for it. If not, I will just show and run anyway. Let me know a.s.a.p, email or PM for Paypal info along with your car details, name etc.

Ill be there, hopefully can meet some of you guys, ill be with a ugr stage x gallardo, its all black and its a pre 560 front

Look out for me, black 91. Looking forward to see you and the Gallardos, they kicked ass last year. So much quicker than everything else...'like a bullet from a gun' as I described it.

Atlanta crew, are you guys coming down? I heard maybe Alex and Jason are coming?

Back