• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We *need* a Melbourne NSX cruise...

I dont mind that . . . but I'm in Sydney :biggrin:

coz my NSX only done 300 kms since our drive day in Jan :biggrin: :biggrin:

You very bad man! :D You are holding your NSX hostage... let me come free her from your prison-garage. :p

btw, sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy avatar you have laski. ;)

You very bad man! :D You are holding your NSX hostage... let me come free her from your prison-garage. :p

btw, sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy avatar you have laski. ;)

please....please....release me :biggrin:

the photograher even sexier :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Laski 300km in 3.5 months is not good enough mate! A car with that much rice cannot be a garage queen so show her your still love her (and not Neo!) by taking her to the Jenolan Caves or something :)

BTW Neo I've got a route of back roads all planned out for a Macedon Ranges cruise, if you guys wanna do that, the autumn colours are very nice up there this time of year.

Last edited:
Laski 300km in 3.5 months is not good enough mate! A car with that much rice cannot be a garage queen so show her your still love her (and not Neo!) by taking her to the Jenolan Caves or something :)

BTW Neo I've got a route of back roads all planned out for a Macedon Ranges cruise, if you guys wanna do that, the autumn colours are very nice up there this time of year.

I love to take her out but my new baby stopping me . . . maybe I need you guys to come along again so I can get an excuse to my wife :biggrin:

BTW do you guys know whether dippy already got his baby yet ?

Skippy, have you fitted the AVS wheels yet ?

Finally! An aussie thread!

My doctor doesn't think i can make it until June 2nd... my PTNSXS (post-traumatic-NSX-stress) is in its advanced stages. :D

I've penciled june 2nd in my diary, but it depends on the dipstar and whether Mike is available on that date (and not another date). :rolleyes: ;)

Back