• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

West Coast Shootout Meet/Show **NEW DATE**

Due to Mis communication with the track we were forced to move our event to Sunday August 29th. A day after the original Plan. If you have registered and can not make it please send me a email for a refund. Thank You. With that Being said here is the new following information..
29fbc44.jpg

Car show is on August 29th. From 12-6pm. You may pre- Reg for a guarantee spot or you can pay at the door. All people who want to be in the meet/show you must be at the event at 9:30 when we atart letting car show people in.
<!----------Registration For Show----------!>
Pre Reg: $30
Reg. At the Door: $30
Spectator for show and race: $15
To Register for show provide the following to [email protected]
Name:
Year/Make:
Pics of Car:

<!---------Vendors----------!>
To become a Vendor for this huge Event please send me a email
@ NCI_Finest209@norcalimports for Pricing

<!----------Media Coverage----------!>
Honda Tuning
Modified Mag
Import Tuner
DK Photography
Bula Photography

<!---------Official Sponsors----------!>
MFactory
CTR Dynosports
CTRParts.com
JDM Speedworx
Z Car Garage
Stance:Nation
EQ Tuning
SSAUTO
Zankuko Performance
Unlimited Speedworx
Spec Clutches & Flywheels
Honda Racing HPD
Digital Tuned
AEM
synchrotech
SpeedFactory
WPC
Midnight Performance
Competition Clutch
NorCal Imports

<!----------Trophy Catagories----------!>
Best Honda
Best Nissan
Best Mitsubishi
Best Subaru
Best Toyota
Best FWD
Best RWD
Best AWD
Best Engine Bay
Best Stance/Flush
Best Performance
Best Of Show
Best Team
This Event will be a very big event and all of us who have put in on this would like to give back to our community and would love for everyone to join us while we have a huge meet/show. We would like everyone to come out and support this. This is for the car Community, Its up to you guys on how this event will turn out. We will have alot of vendors and also will be having racing going on the same time so you can check everything out. Along with live music. For more information on this please email me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Also, Dont Have Paypal? thats fine!! Send me a PM or email for registering and we can put you down on the list and you can pay at the gate!!

Next Sunday is the day guys.! We are also doing it where you can pay at the door.So if u dont have paypal its alright. But to guarantee a spot email me at [email protected] to pre reg the 30 dollars to get u in for sure. We will also be raffling off a Acura Integra Type -r Shell

For those who have not reg. and want to just pay at the gate. Make sure you guys are at the raceway in line at 9 to 9:30 along with the people who have paid. because we will be opening the gates and letting people in to park there cars for the show..

Back