• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Happened To Monthly GTG ?

Did everyone turned their cars into a garage queen? What happened to our monthly meet up?

I think we should start it back up maybe alternating between a palm beach location and Broward?

We could pick one of the dates/location(Sundays) they have for the Cars & Coffee in palm beach as a meet date. You Broward guys can come up with a location maybe a saturday?

Lets hear some ideas?

Just been busy..

I am down as long as I am in town..

I plan on having a small meet at my house for when Hugh comes to fix our windows! But anyone is welcome to come just to hang out!

Last edited:
C&C May 31 in Stuart?

Did everyone turned their cars into a garage queen? What happened to our monthly meet up?

I think we should start it back up maybe alternating between a palm beach location and Broward?

We could pick one of the dates/location(Sundays) they have for the Cars & Coffee in palm beach as a meet date. You Broward guys can come up with a location maybe a saturday?

Lets hear some ideas?

Anyone interested in meeting at a Cars and Coffee in Stuart May 31? Respond here or PM me and I'll send info via PM. I don't want to post it public here since I'm not sure the invitation is unlimited.

There is also this going on this Sunday. I will most likely be there .. Probably not for the drive from Boca down, but at the car show for a bit.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432058432.259549.jpg

Anyone interested in meeting at a Cars and Coffee in Stuart May 31? Respond here or PM me and I'll send info via PM. I don't want to post it public here since I'm not sure the invitation is unlimited.

I checked with the organizers. There is no RSVP required, and they say they have plenty of room, so I'll just post the info here. Here are two emails I received:

Good day everyone, our next Florida Cars & Coffee event will take us up to Stuart . We have been invited by Rocky and Henry Grady to visit their collection on SundayMay 31st. Please note the change to a Sunday and starting at 8am.

Please join us: S. Florida Cars & Coffee –Sunday May 31st2015 from 8:00 am to 11:00am
Rocky and Henry Grady
4412 SE Commerce Avenue Stuart, FL 34997

Hope to see you all, all enthusiasts including antique, classic, exotic, hot-rods, motorcycles and motor-sports are invited to attend.

As always thank you for all the support, if you have any questions, ideas or need direction please contact us at:

Facebook/Linkedin: Cars and Coffee South Florida (SFLACC)

Bill Gearhart

561-762-1399

Billg.wpb@gmail

Russell Glace
561-762-2908
[email protected]

and

A bit more detail to spark your interest

A Note From Rocky: Welcome to our world. All enthusiasts including antique, classic, exotic, hot-rods, motorcycles and motor-sports are invited to attend. This is a 12,000 sq ft working garage with the showroom displaying the famous Tojeiro Jaguar (and spare alloy engine) and Emma the EMW. Also included are various Italian, German and British cars (Riley RMD, AC Ace Bristol, XK120 DHC, Triumph Stag, MGTF, Morgan 4/4, etc.) Also two new additions just acquired: A BEGRA and a GRADY. See the ongoing conversion of the proteus D-Type Jag into the XKSS (thanks to parts from Walter Hill) and the final touches on the 1973 XKE V-12 convertible. Commerce Avenue parallels US1 in the car dealer area of Stuart. Plenty of parking on site. We look forward to hosting this event.

I'll be out of town also.

Met up dquarasr2 at PBIR! He teared up the track with his Miata! Good times! Need to get more Nsxs out to some of these events!

It was an Nsx day for me!

Met up with 2 Nsx owners that I have previously met, Irv and Pierre, and met Doug for the first time at the track. It's was funny that I met all of them separately. Next time we all need to meet together! Lol

Last edited:
Hi guys, I just moved to West Palm from Arizona. I would love to meet some of the fellow NSXers in the area and I think I will be able to make the cars and coffee event in Stuart. Hope to see some of you there.

Cool! That will make 3 nsxprime members there! Including my self and dq.. I just won't have my car since I'll have my kids with me!

Good times with Dquarasr2 and stevieray. Thanks Doug for posting! That car collection was amazing! Keep posting when there are events like that!

Some quick pics I took of each of your cars! Cars looked great! First time seeing a comptech supercharged one in person. Next time I'll ask for a ride ;)

Hope you guys made it before it started pouring!!
73eded0f2f3d8b493a3814afc335ffd4.jpg

e17a194adbba1fc3b4a78f8b51b56157.jpg

946cb18ac579904ae54ae92960c2cefe.jpg

Back