• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Suspension Is Everyone Running On Their NSX?

Of course I open my mouth and the impossible happens, NSX-R suspension for sale by Alex the same day that I post
rolleyes.gif

I think there is only one other NSX-R suspension in the US.

While it is expensive, it was truly awesome experience driving it at Laguna Seca. Very neutral handling with out being stiff.

I have tuned the TEIN RA on my car to the point that it feels remarkable and very complimentary to my handling preference. My current setup includes TEIN Type-RA front 10kg/mm rear 10kg/mm (replaced 12 kg/mm spring from factory). ScienceofSpeed Adjustable Sway Bars. 235/40zr17 275/35zr18.

-- Chris

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
Chris,

that being said, I do use Tein RA
smile.gif

IF only I can get my hand on the type R with dual canister rear.......

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

92 COUPE

JRZ dlb. adj.
Eibach ERS
Dale street/track bars
CT toe link & beam
OEM Yoko on 16/17 Forgeline for street
Kumo 235/40-17 F, 275/40-17 R. Tecno, auto X

Tein-RE w/ stock sways on a 91. Great for the track, not fully girlfriend compliant on the street but still livable.

Thanks Chris, I guess the $800 I payed for Type-R was not that bad after all. At the time I thought it was a bit much. Next time you drive it you can do the TT thing also. Dan T

I got the JRZ dampers direct from JRZ in Holland.
http://www.jrzsuspension.com/index.html

You can also get them at ARC Motorsports.

I paid $3180. + shipping from Holland for the double adj., that is with a discount. Retail was $3980. This was in June 2001.

I useing Eibach ERS springs:
Front 325 lb.
Rear 500lb. + tender spring 200 lb.

Gary

Hi Everyone!
91 NSX
2 months ago I was asked by JIC of Japan to be the "proto type" for the now coilover for the US Market. Since that time I have been very happy with the suspension! It is a full coilover with complete upper pillow mounts. It is a stiff but comfortable ride.(I like my suspension a little on the stiffer side) I think the damp. rate is 1100 front and 1200 rear. The car no longer has that "skip" that we get under extreme cornering and it is very difficult to get the car to braek traction. The system was so pleasing that JIC will bring them to the open market in one more month. I think the retail is going to be very close to the Tein's...$1,400.00. I had the HKS system prior to this and I would rate this better if not even. My only negative response would be that this system does not allow you to adjust the damp. The new FLT's will allow this but will not be available here for quite some time. I think those will go for $2,400.00

[This message has been edited by TheSwishh (edited 06 August 2002).]

Back