• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the best choice?!!!

+1000000

from looking at the nsx marketplace for the past year; the ones that sell immediately are priced fair and reasonably.

the nsxs where the sellers feel that the nsx keeps on appreciating where you see 5-7 grand fluctuations in the asking price with sales techniques like 'if nobody buys the car now im bumping the price another 5 grand in the spring' are the ones that (from the ads ive seen) sit on sale for anywhere between a year to half a decade; sometimes even longer. ive seen this at dealers as well locally. the cars just sit for years and years.

all imho of course; hopefully previous sellers who have are open to share their selling experience can provide genuine and honest insight.

You would be paying top dollar for the blue one, like buying a stock at the all time high. I don't think it will appreciate and if you drive it and run up the miles you will have steep depreciation.

Last edited:
That's the reason why I can't see myself buying the blue one because I do drive the my cars.

I have to clarify that the only car I meant as overpriced in my opinion was the yellow 2005 on eBay. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but that's my pocket talking and not an expert opinion on the market for such car.

The buyer for my car couldn't come :( through so I will advertise it and take it from there.

You would be paying top dollar for the blue one, like buying a stock at the all time high. I don't think it will appreciate and if you drive it and run up the miles you will have steep depreciation.

The blue car is Tabasco's and has been "for sale" for since 2005. Most theories are that his wife told him he had to sell the car, so he puts that price on there. Or maybe he is just more in tune than the rest of us that all of our cars are for sale "for the right price". One thing everyone agrees on though is that it is priced high, but its his car and his choices. Don't expect him to budge on the price though (he hasn't for 7 years)

Note that the 1998 is a T-top despite being listed as a coupe and having no photos of it with the top off. Nothing notably wrong, but I always get a funny feeling about florida cars with no known history. I would make sure to have someone knowledgable get a look at it to make sure it wasn't in an accident previously. Especially at that price point.

The 1997 has been in an accident previously and has had body work (http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103191) despite the clean carfax.

Back