• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel sizes and advice

OK prime community. I am no expert when it comes to wheels and tires. I love the offset/ body flush of my current set up, but I do want new wheels. I am looking into the TSW Nurburgrings. I was thinking something like 215/35/18 front and 275/30/19. The offset is what sort of throws me for a loop. Right now my Konig deceptions are 17x7.5 +45 front and 18x9 +35 rears with 205/35/17 fronts and 225/35/18 rears. what do I need to do to get a similar offset setup and tire size, but wider rear wheels and tires and wider fronts without any rubbing? I would prefer to stay away from using spacers, but would be open if that is what I would need to do for a flush fit without rubbing.

I have seen a few of these TSW setups that I think look great, but either no one will disclose or won't respond to my requests for exact wheel and tire specs. I also plan on running some Tein adjustable coilovers Vs. the stock shocks with tein s-tech springs I am using now.

Thanks in advance

-Alec

Last edited:
I use 17x8+40 and 18x9.5+45. The front are actually +45 with a 5 mm spacer. They are Enkei PF01 because I need good brake clearance. I wouldn't want the front to be more outboard. My old setup was 17x8+33 and rubbing on the outside top of the fender liner was always an issue. I have not run the new setup long but the additional 7 mm of clearance seem to be very helpful. Both are with the same tire, a 215/40R17 ZII*.

Back