• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels: 18/19 TSW Thruxton Hyper Black Alloy Wheels

Recently purchased a '98 NSX and these wheels were on it. They look amazing on the car, but I'm a traditionalist and I'm converting everything back to oem.

The fronts are 18 x 8 with 40mm offset
The rears are 19 x 9.5 with 35mm offset

The previous owner believed they were approximately 10 years old. They're not perfect by any means, lots of light road rash on the outer rims, but they still look great, no dents, etc. Includes Lug Nuts and anit-theft Socket. I don't believe you can purchase these new anymore, but they were quite popular, and if you google them, you can find out more information.

The front tires are Pirelli P-Zero 215/35ZR18. Age unknown, but I would estimate 70-80% tread left
The rear tires are NEW. They are Continental Extreme Contact 265/30ZR19. They were purchased 2 months ago for $606 and have documented less than 200 miles on them. Receipt attached.

I really don't know what's a fair price for this set. So I'll start at $700 for the set plus shipping, or free local pickup. To be honest, I'm mostly wanting the garage space, so I'm open to reasonable offers.
Thanks for looking!

98 NSX crop.jpg
TSW Wheels.jpg
TSW Tires.jpg
Front Tire Dims.jpg
Rear Tire Dims.jpgTire Receipt.jpg

Last edited:
Back