• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WHEELSTO WORK Emotion CR Kai for NSX fitment 17"/18" kustom Powdercoat options

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEELSTO WORK Emotion CR Kai for NSX fitment 17"/18" kustom Powdercoat options

wheelsto_slogan.jpg

index_logo.jpg

We here at WheelSTO are proud to announce the WORK Wheels Emotion CR Kai for 17"/18" NSX fitment. The Work Emotion CR-Kai, one of our most celebrated wheel in the Emotion line up. Emotion CR-Kai is a one piece low pressure cast aluminum wheel. The unique and aggressive split 5 spokes design that has been highly regarded, even accepted and copied by many of their competitors. Emotion CR-Kai has been proven both on the track and street.

5509973101_6285985254_b.jpg

(Please note, this is not a standard finish -- Custom powder coat Gloss Black)

Sizing:
17" - 18" NSX Specific Sizing!
17 x 8.0 + 42 - Front
18 x 9.5 + 38 - Rear

Construction:
Low pressure cast Aluminum.

Face Type:
17 x 8 ~ FF Face (Flat)
18 x 9.5 ~ FR Face (Concave)

*** PLEASE NOTE, that early NA1 Models 1990-1991 production dates may need a 3mm spacer in the rear, or shaved caliper. Due the concave face, it may hit the rear caliper on early production date NA1 models only ***

Weights:
18 x 9.5 +12 ~ 26.6 lbs
*** The 18 x 9.5 +38 has less hub material which will bring the weight down to approximately 25lbs ***
weight_comp_13.jpg

Colors/Finish available:

Matte Gunmetal CR Kai
5513060204_fe6c3d43ff_z.jpg

Matte Bronze CR Kai
5513060220_ff742fbda3_z.jpg

Gloss White CR Kai
5513060242_be8ea1a903_z.jpg

Work Metal Buff (WMB) CR Kai
5513060284_85079601ff_z.jpg

Custom Color/Finish:

"KUSTOM" Color options: Gloss Black, Satin Black, Sky White, Flat Black.
We have mild to wild custom finishes -- single color, metallic, pearls. Just ask!

All WORK Emotion CR Kai's come with a Blue Emotion Decal sheet, and Blue anodized valve stems. Red Emotion decal, Red and Black valve stems are available for an additional cost.

How to Order or Get More Information:
Call: 312.880.7767
Email: [email protected]
PM us!: Dave ● Username: WSTO

WheelSTO Wheel & Tire Package Program
WSTO also offers wheel and tire packages. Please Let us know what your favorite tire is, when asking for price quotes . If you are not sure, just let us know and we can make some suggestions for your intended use! WheelSTO uses a Hunter Road Force balancer to ensure your setup is perfectly balanced. Each order includes a printout showing the accuracy. Ask Your WheelSTO Rep about our FREE Mount and Balance Program Today!

- Wide selection of Tires: Yokohama / Michelin / Nitto / Toyo / Dunlop / Vredestein & more
- Mounted and balance with TPMS
- "Ready to Go"

Last edited:
Re: ✚WHEELSTO | WORK Emotion CR Kai for NSX fitment 17"/18" KUSTOM Powdercoat options

Would a Brembo BBK kit fit behind the CR Kai's

Re: ✚WHEELSTO | WORK Emotion CR Kai for NSX fitment 17"/18" KUSTOM Powdercoat options

If you are referring to the Brembo 328 X 28mm kit, it should clear without any issues. FYI... We tested a 17 x 8 +47 CR Kai on a AP Racing 4 Piston - 330mm kit with plenty of clearance.

Would a Brembo BBK kit fit behind the CR Kai's

Thanks! The gloss finish really brings out the key features really well. :smile:

My God that Gloss Black RULES.

**IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP **

5513390046_6cc1b2b20c_b.jpg

Emotion CR KAI 17 x 8 +42

5509973101_6285985254_b.jpg

Emotion CR KAI 18x9.5 +38
(Please note, this is not a standard finish -- Custom powder coat Gloss Black)

Please note, that any custom powder coating takes 5-6 business days.

Last edited:

Your car looks awesome.

What suspension set up you running. What wheel and tire set up do you have with what offset. Also which Brembo BBK size rotors did you go with.

Cheers. I just bought an 02 GPW and want to change the wheels and brakes. I like the Advan RX is GunMetal but I also like your wheels and I see they also come in white which I may want to do. What is everybodys thoughts on white wheels.

Cheers.

No gold?

*** PLEASE NOTE, that early NA1 Models 1990-1991 production dates may need a 3mm spacer in the rear, or shaved caliper. Due the concave face, it may hit the rear caliper on early production date NA1 models only ***

Thats depressing. I assume aftermarket BBK would'nt work? My Rotora rears are the same size as the fronts,{actually interchangable}. Thats why I've yet to be able to install them. Their huge:frown:

5515723776_2b61d09317_b.jpg

Work Emotion CR Kai - 17 / 18 Stagger in White on Grand Prix White.

What do you think? Personally, I'm quite fond of white on white when its executed properly.

Your car looks awesome.

What suspension set up you running. What wheel and tire set up do you have with what offset. Also which Brembo BBK size rotors did you go with.

Cheers. I just bought an 02 GPW and want to change the wheels and brakes. I like the Advan RX is GunMetal but I also like your wheels and I see they also come in white which I may want to do. What is everybodys thoughts on white wheels.

Cheers.

From my understanding the Rotora 4-Piston BBK is 13" for front and rear which makes it difficult for many aftermarket rear wheels to clear...

I do have the Rotora BBK diagram so I will check with Work Wheels Japan on the clearance, or how big of a spacer is needed.

Thats depressing. I assume aftermarket BBK would'nt work? My Rotora rears are the same size as the fronts,{actually interchangable}. Thats why I've yet to be able to install them. Their huge:frown:

Thanks, check your PM's! :smile:

I am interested. Are these the only sizes available in width? Can you PM me a price for them Powder coated black 17/18.

Thanks

Re: WHEELSTO WORK Emotion CR Kai for NSX fitment 17"/18" kustom Powdercoat options

Emotion CR KAI
(Please note, this is not a standard finish -- Custom powder coat SUN GOLD TIGER)

5641644108_51c71f295c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back