• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Where and when to sign up for NSXPO 05

Is there a number to call...or a web site that I can go to. I want to find out more about nsxpo. Like what are the events and what will it cost.

Thanks

Thanks Ashik,
I had tried that one and also www.nsxpo2005.com but there is no info on events, it just reads to check back for updates. I am trying to plan our trip,I just would like to know when I can sign up. It is 5 months away I guess
I might be jumping the gun a little. It's that I was invloved with the planning committee for the 03 nsxpo, and we were talking about it from Jan. to Oct..
I would expect that they will send out the mailers in July, now that I think about it.

The information for NSXPO 2005 should be up on the website in probably the next week or so. When the information is available on the website I'll make sure to post here so everyone can check it out.

Registration for the event won't be available until later, but the schedule of events and such will be up on the site shortly. A message will also be posted when registration opens up so everyone can make sure to take advantage of the early bird special.

Last year, the brochure and registration form were mailed to all NSX Club members (and NSX owners on American Honda's database) in mid to late July, and the deadline for getting the early bird discount on the registration fees was that it needed to be received by late August. This year will follow roughly the same dates.

TucAZNSX said:
The website is up and running.

www.nsxpo.com

awesome. the registration link isn't working for me.

how much will registration be this year? is it per car or per individual?

Da Hapa said:
the registration link isn't working for me.
As Heather noted, registration won't be ready for a while yet.

Da Hapa said:
how much will registration be this year? is it per car or per individual?
This, too, is still being decided. However, the registration fees (taking advantage of the early bird discount for registration by the deadline in late August) are likely to be consistent with past NSXPOs, for which the social activities/meals/etc over the weekend have typically been $250-300 per person, and the track event on Monday-Tuesday has been $350-425 per driver.

nsxtasy said:
The registration website should be available at about the same time as the brochures and registration forms are mailed to members of the NSX Club of America. This is currently scheduled for the first week of August.
The brochures and registration forms were mailed yesterday, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

We're still working through some last minute glitches on the registration website. We hope they'll be fixed and we can make the registration website available in the next day or two.

Thanks, all, for your patience.

Back