• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the aussies????

I'm here too :biggrin:

maybe we need a NEW Thread, with a title " GOR Drive day " anyone ??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

btw, Laski, did you see my post on ozHonda re/ the NSXPOz photos? ;)

oh NO, did you post in OZHonda ? am I gonna get bastard for re posting the photo of yours and easton ? I hope not ......:biggrin: :biggrin:

actually I havent, coz my subscription doesnt work, I'm going to have a look now

Last edited:
I am here..........albeit not for much longer........I will be leaving Australia at the end of March and taking a holiday and ending up in New York in mid May where I will be for 2 years.......which means I can attend an NSXpo.........I am still buzzing about managing to organise a get together of 13 NSXs.......I can't imagine what an NSXpo would be like......if anyone reading this post lives in New York and happens to be planning to go to the next NSXpo and wants a passenger who will pay for petrol count me in!!!.........actually even if you are not planning to go to NSXpo feel free to drop me a PM and say "Gidday".......sorry, "Howdy"

Here is a shameless plug for my NSX which I am selling (thanks to Neo for the photos):

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/NSX/details.aspx?Model=NSX&__Nne=20&__N=4294965322+80+4294964914+834+285+257&Make=HONDA&State=New%20South%20Wales&silo=1003&state_id=80&distance=25&Cr=0&seot=0&__sid=10F8090F84B7&R=370672&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&trecs=4

GRANT!! Congratulations on your big move and accepting the position in New York, they must have made an offer you couldnt refuse!!!

Im sorry that your going and your baby is for sale!!

Next question?? Who shall take over the NSX club of Aus?

GRANT!! Congratulations on your big move and accepting the position in New York, they must have made an offer you couldnt refuse!!!

Im sorry that your going and your baby is for sale!!

Next question?? Who shall take over the NSX club of Aus?

Cheers mate. I am hoping that Simon (who lead the 13 NSX drive day in his dark green NSX) will take over the very unofficial NSX club of Australia (I won't be changing my NSXprime name though!!!)

Cheers mate. I am hoping that Simon (who lead the 13 NSX drive day in his dark green NSX) will take over the very unofficial NSX club of Australia (I won't be changing my NSXprime name though!!!)

maybe there is another reason why you want to move to NY, I bet after 2 yrs in NY you will bring an NSX 02 from there with all the mods then converted LHD - RHD just like the NemesisX :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's great news about your move to NY Grant. Guess that makes you <B>formerNSXclubOfAustralia</B>. :D

i hope whoever buys your NSX keeps it in the club since it's my personal fav.

Back