• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where Have I been Lately !! WOW

Hi Aus guys.

Sorry I've not been around to help out NSX wise for electronic repairs etc lately :( Have not even had time to drive my car, poor thing !

Been on a crazy Broadcast Project for the past 6 months . However I will be available the week beginning 5th may maybe 2 weeks .

Lot of exciting NSX projects in the pipeline . Twin turbo kits being developed by Wayne Whrdnsx . Getting one for myself also :biggrin:

Aero kits , carbon fibre kits, 300Km clusters 280km clusters, Electronics, tuning all in development now . Dedicated track car . You name it its coming .

Once I get out of this crazy project I'm involved with. It's going to be 6 months of not stop NSX fun ! Can't wait for the change of pace.

Pics of my crazy job below . I'm a Broadcast electronics engineer of 20 years, working indirectly for the Aus Gov to make them $4 Billion :eek: So as you can all enjoy the next generation of 4G , 5G . Smart phones . Government and contracts smells trouble to me . Think high tech Pink bats project Aussies .

So I'm still around ,"All over Australia" just have my Arse hanging out . Literally , especially Victorian alps ... A rollercoaster of high and lows.
For those who aspire to see all of Australia one day as a bucket list . I say don't even try, its a harsh dangerous environment :smile:
Please don't share pics , secret Government stuff :wink:

Tools of the Trade 1/4 mil right there x 30 kits :eek:

Cheers

Great work cant wait to see how the NSX project progress and nice selfie btw.

Back