• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which is better?

I'm considering purchasing a bra for the car because the contaminents and rock chips that are appearing even after every precaution taken to avoid such (large distances between cars, avoiding construction sites, etc
wink.gif
. I think bras are ugly and heard they can cause chaffing and more damage by trapped dirt. I'd prefer to have no bra but I just got a hood ding, crap in the clear coat and rock chips on the front fender after 1 half-hour drive doing speed limits! Is there a rock solid wax or application to avoid this kind of thing or is a bra the only solution besides not driving the car?

I saw a BMW Z8 with some sort of clear film covering the nose.

I use 3-m CLEAR BRA.Its a film that applies like window film,almost invisible.Unless your very talented have a pro install it and comes w/ a 1200.00 warrentee against chips.Through 3-m,the product is sold also at www.daliracing.com usually takes 2-4 hours for install the product itself is 3-5.00 retail.There are also spray on types but from what I understand do not offer as much protection.Yes, you can remove it "after" installed w/out damaging the paint but it is a slowwwww process.It will not want to be removed if installed properly..
MYNSX

That looks like the stuff, Ken. Bill, is correct, have a pro install it. This job was very well done and the seams were lined up and well hidden.

Back