• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Silverstone Metallic -Excellent Condition, only $38.5k-

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT 4/2/15: SOLD! Mods please close thread

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2000 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: <nobr style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; ">JH4NA2169YT000198
</nobr>CURRENT MILEAGE: 125,500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silverstone Metallic / Onyx Black
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Reno, NV
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $38,500 obo

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4 but carfax erroneously reports more due to the previous owner(s) registering the car in different states

CLEAN TITLE? Yes. In hand.

CLEAN CARFAX? Two very minor incidents reported many years ago, long before me or the previous owner had the car. All other aspects of the vehicle history report are clean.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Two very minor low speed incidents occurred much earlier in the cars life with the previous (elderly from what I was told) owner. For those who've asked, I don't have any photos of the damage since that particular owner hasn't been in possession of the car for quite a long time (owner #2 I believe). I asked for them as well prior to my purchase but to the best of my knowledge, they were never even taken as the damage was very minor in both circumstances and only affected one individual panel. (Front passenger fender in one, and the drivers side rear quarter in the other).

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Front passenger fender and driver side rear quarter replaced and painted to OEM standard. Very high end repair work. It looks great, as good as new. All other panels are original and all other VINs are intact.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have a large binder full of extensive maintenance and service records. All work has been performed at the Acura dealership by a certified NSX tech or Shad @ Driving Ambition.I've decided to list my NSX as a feeler since I'll be purchasing another 997 or 991 GT3 in the coming months and don't have the garage space for both since I currently have a few other cars as well. My NSX is in excellent overall condition and runs great. No leaks, hiccups, or any other kinds of issues. It shifts smooth, drives straight, and has been very well maintained by me as well as the previous owners. In the interest of full disclosure, the car has been involved in two very minor low speed fender benders way earlier in its life by the former (elderly) owner which was reported to Carfax. However, the damage was very minimal and professionally repaired to OEM standard. Please note that the price reflects this. Honestly I was initially a little hesitant about purchasing the car because of this, but since the car was so clean and ran as great as it did, I decided to have a pre-purchase inspection completed anyway by an independent shop in my area who knows these cars very well. Needless to say I'm very glad I did because the car was verified to be in excellent health and issue free. I would accommodate any prospective buyer who wanted to have this done so they can verify for themselves that the car indeed has a clean bill of health and is totally ready to go. Additionally, this NSX has been real-world tested as it's been a daily driver for many years and hasn't just been sitting around getting old and sluggish like a lot of lower mileage NSX's out there. I truly believe this consistent "exercise" is imperative for the optimal health of these cars, and is one of the primary reasons this car has been so reliable and hasn't skipped a beat. It's rock solid from top to bottom.

More Details:

- Clean and clear NV title in hand- Overall excellent condition, a solid 8/10 both mechanically and cosmetically speaking
- No dents or door dings (rare on a car of this age/mileage)
- Very healthy paint that is routinely hand waxed. A few very light scratches and a couple tiny rock chips. very minimal.
- No clear coat fading/thinning or other UV damage as the car has always been garaged
- Interior is very clean and has no sun/heat damage on the dash, doors, seats or other surfaces
- No odors, stains, or carpet issues. The only noteworthy wear is on the drivers seat entry bolster. There's a small (apprx. 2-3") separation of the stitching seam but it would be a very easy repair since the leather is not ripped or punctured
- 125K daily driven miles (vast majority freeway driving. NO track time, AutoX, etc.)
- 3.2L VTECH, 6spd manual transmission (runs strong and shifts great)
- ZERO leaks. Full synthetic oil change every 3k miles (last changed only 200 miles ago)
- No rust or corrosion issues
- No performance or body modifications
- New Enkei PF01 17/18 wheels (very light & strong, tires have plenty of tread remaining)
- Stock suspension, stock brakes @ 50% life remaining
- Professionally installed Kenwood Navigation & Infinity audio installed to 'NSXPRIME' specifications. As many of you know, it's very expensive and complicated to do this correctly on our cars
- Extensive documentation and service records- Original OEM spec. besides aforementioned Nav/Audio upgrade and Enkei wheels (I don't have the original wheels)
- Only selling to accomodate room for my upcoming GT3. In the mean time I drive the car every day (weather permitting) because I LOVE driving this car!

I do my best to describe my cars as thoroughly and transparently as possible. Last year I sold my '01 Silverstone NSX on here with 28k original miles, and the new owner is more than pleased with the car and can vouch for both my honesty as well as the quality of what I sell. These cars are both my passion and primary avenue of enjoyment, and are thus very special to me on a personal level. With that being said, I'm in no rush to sell by any means. Honestly just considering the idea since garage space will become an issue when the GT3 arrives. I really don't want to park the NSX outside as it's always been garaged. I would love to see the car go to another appreciative NSX enthusiast who knows these cars well, and will continue to take great care of it. I'm confident it will be a great car for many years to come.

Attachments

• IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_1293.JPG
    IMG_1293.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_1294.JPG
    IMG_1294.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg