• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which track on 11-24 in Phoenix?

Proautosports is at Firebird this weekend and NASA is at PIR. I was thinking of going to one or the other on saturday and really dont have a preference.

Anybody showing up at either track?

-Frank

I'm not showing up (not in the area) but PIR kinda sucks as a road race track. Its a bad roval, but with more walls than most. JMO.

I don't know anything about Firebird.

Yeah Firebird main is more fun. I went to PIR anyway since I had not driven the track in a while. I was the only NSX in a Vette dominated event. A couple of the Vettes were at 555hp at the rear wheels so I spent the entire event staying out of the way and giving up the race line to the faster cars. The nsx is still fun to drive though...

Yeah, that can happen at PIR. Long oval/straight, a few tight turns with increasing speed, a U-turn, accelerate, another U turn to the oval/straight. IOW, lots of acceleration areas for big power to weight to win.

I agree, even lesser tracks are still fun with a properly working vehicle. Glad you got an event in. In the Midwest, its been over for a month or so.

Back