• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whose coming to Edmonton Tomorrow June 21/2014 for RACING FOR A CURE AND SHOW & SHINE

I went, and it was AWESOME. If you are a car person you'd have a lot to keep you occupied... just watching the cars was fun. Plus, it was great to see the kids with special needs finish their laps and have a huge grin. Ferarris, Lambos, the crazy Maserati MC12, a couple Porsches and Ford GTs. Even a GT-R was on the track. I took a ride in a bright-yellow Aventador, which was pretty darn fast. https://plus.google.com/photos/114955451905123709552/albums/6028203758035692625

This wasn't a slick commercial operation; it was run by volunteers with some very minor hiccups...over time it will get better and better. Off-track, I got to meet Mr. T_22* and fffffffanman, nice guys that I would have like to chat with some more.

I had a lot of fun, but I think if we organized a more significant NSX presence around next year's event it would make it more memorable.

Back