• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

wilwood bbk for sale

new bbk for sale $2500 or best price.

10273DSC030201.jpg
[/IMG]

10273DSC03018.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
carisma88 said:
new bbk for sale $2500 or best price.

10273DSC03018-med.JPG
[/IMG]

I'm interested, but your picture link is not working. Please repost or pm me some pictures of the BBK.

NMYMIRR said:
I'm interested, but your picture link is not working. Please repost or pm me some pictures of the BBK.

sorry i deleted the pix accidently. anyways it didnt fit my custom offset. the wheels was too deep and the sizes are 20x10.5 19x.85 customed lip from Japan. pretty much 1 off wheel type designed for SEMA. i need to add around 5 mm spacers in the front but it was too late to install it for the show.

thanks
Erwin
10273DSC00704-med.JPG
[/IMG]

You got pm. Can you also give me the specs. and the kit # and what version is this kit (1.0, 1.5, etc....)?

Last edited:
Hi erwin,

I left you a PM.

Back