• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wings west Body kit

Wings west Body kit (PICS)

SOLD!!!

I was going to put this on my car but I found myself buying a 02 front and Marga sides. Wings west body kit minus the rear spats. All body parts are painted Grand Prix White.

-Front lip is molded to the bottom half of bumper ( I have the top half also for sale in excellent condition ).In excellent condition but has scratches on the underneath of the lip.
-Side skirts in excellent condition. Grill mesh in the side vent is painted black.

SOLD!!! Thanks JDMking!

Pictures:

The parts in the pictures are a little dirty because I store it underneath my house. Paint on the parts are still immaculate.

DSC00054.jpg

With upper part of bumper

DSC00055.jpg

When it was on the car
http://speedhawaii.com
/rides/images/ridesimage.jpg

SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back