• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work Rezax2 19x10 18x8

Price Drop -$500

First off, i realize that i have no posting history on this forum. Please do not let that deter you from potentially purchasing these beautiful wheels.

I have been a very active member of a "local" forum NorthwestNissans for many years. I have a flawless sales history there, and my screen name there is sheltonsr. Also, i am willing to meet any NSXPrime members, local to me (i live near Olympia,WA in the great NW :) for viewing of the wheels and would be willing to do anything reasonable in order to provide potential purchasers with peace of mind.

These wheels are in "Like New" condition, as they have only been on a car once for a test fit. The only blemishes on the wheels are inside the barrell, from the tire machine and, of course, the paint is scratched in the conical area where the lug nuts seat to the wheel. The Rezax 2 is a beautiful 3 piece wheel that is unfortunately discontinued by Work and i believe these would have been around $1000 per wheel originally.

Details: Silver center section, polished lip

Front Wheels: The fronts are 18x8 +44 offset and about a 1.5" lip

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

Rear Wheels: The rears are 19x10 +8 offset and about a 4" lip (and come with a fluffy cat! jk)

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

As you can see from this picture the "mating face" is like new as well! (like i said mounted on a car once)

DSC00900.jpg

The rear wheel offset would not fit on a stock-bodied NSX. These would fit a rear widebody.

I just found out from my tax-man that i owe the IRS a Lot of money. Need to sell these quickly.

Given the condition of these wheels, my new asking price is $3000 (i was asking $3500). I will consider all reasonable offers but please do not lowball me.

Please text or call Will (texting is usually more convenient for me) at 360 490 9640.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back