• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 15mm front and 25mm rear spacers

Looking for 15mm front spacers with extended lugs and 25mm rear spacers with integrated lugs.

Prefer H&R

Looking for 15mm front spacers with extended lugs and 25mm rear spacers with integrated lugs.

Prefer H&R

I believe you have to go with Ichiba in the front at 17mm if you want the integrated extended lugs. That's the route I had to take when I purchased mine. I don't believe H&R makes the front in 15mm with the correct hub size and integrated lugs, I know they do for the rear. That's what I ran when I had my stock wheels mounted. As an FYI, I still have both sets if you're interested. I'm in NJ as well.

I believe you have to go with Ichiba in the front at 17mm if you want the integrated extended lugs. That's the route I had to take when I purchased mine. I don't believe H&R makes the front in 15mm with the correct hub size and integrated lugs, I know they do for the rear. That's what I ran when I had my stock wheels mounted. As an FYI, I still have both sets if you're interested. I'm in NJ as well.

For the front I was planning to run 15mm spacer that comes with extended lugs to replace the existing. Does the 17mm Ichiba spacer with integrated studs allow enough room to run 02+ OEM wheels?

Yes. You should be able to. I didn't run into any problems running OEM wheels on my 2000.

Bump looking for 15mm front spacers with extended lugs to swap out old ones and 25mm rear spacers integrated lugs

Any reason you opt not to run 15mm front with integrated studs? Ichiba makes them, ran them for a long time with no issues. For rears contact Akbar [MENTION=33027]Arkaid[/MENTION]

Any reason you opt not to run 15mm front with integrated studs? Ichiba makes them, ran them for a long time with no issues. For rears contact Akbar @Arkaid

The lug protrusion is the issue. The recess in the wheels I'm using isn't large enough to run those.

Ended up buying both brand new for less then what the last three people I talked to would take. I'm not sure if they've dropped in price or what but shocked at what people are asking.

Ended up buying both brand new for less then what the last three people I talked to would take. I'm not sure if they've dropped in price or what but shocked at what people are asking.

Im looking for the 15mm front and 25mm rear spacers too.

Mind sharing where you got yours from. I wouldn't mind getting a good deal.

Back