• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 1995 NSX OEM Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an OEM service manual for a 1995 or 1996 NSX (should be the same I think). I have a 1995 model.

Looking to spend around a $100 for a clean copy.

Looking for an OEM service manual for a 1995 or 1996 NSX (should be the same I think). I have a 1995 model.

I have one for sale. The cover has been clear taped around the edges to prevent wear and tear. The page edges have slight smudges from thumbing through, but the pages themselves are in excellent condition. See pictures. I'll take $125 plus shipping and Paypal fees.20190306_185839.jpeg20190306_185926.jpeg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

TigerBun504
I'm not sure if the last response I sent went through as I can't see it. Based on it's condition and others I've seen offered on Prime I would offer $100 for it.

TigerBun504
I'm not sure if the last response I sent went through as I can't see it. Based on it's condition and others I've seen offered on Prime I would offer $100 for it.
Val64,

How about 100 plus shipping and PP fees then?

Sorry already sold from my sale thread.

didnt mean to impede the other sale

I'm not sure why my post are not shown, is the clean manual available as it states "already sold" above?

If so send me an invoice via Paypal: in2turns @ Comcast.net

Are either one of you still interested in selling your manuals I haven't heard from anyone?

Are either one of you still interested in selling your manuals I haven't heard from anyone?
I thought you made a deal with RC so I didn't look into shipping costs. $115 shipped includes PP fees.

He never responded so I'll take yous. How much are the Paypal fees?

My email tied to the thread above is tied to Paypal you can send the invoice to it.

Thanks

He never responded so I'll take yous. How much are the Paypal fees?

My email tied to the thread above is tied to Paypal you can send the invoice to it.

Thanks
Paypal fees are around 3%, but my $115 includes it. I'll send you a PP request. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back