• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wtb. 91-93 oem wheels

Need a set of wheels any condition, my car burned in a garage fire and would like to salvage my hre's any help would be great.

I have two sets of wheels. One is the OEM silver 5-spoke that are 15's and 16' and the other is a chromed set of them. The chrome ones aren't in the best condition though. Have been sitting up for a while.
Let me know if interested.

I PMed you.
I also do have 93 wheels F/s

dkny-nsx said:
Need a set of wheels any condition, my car burned in a garage fire and would like to salvage my hre's any help would be great.[/QUOTE

Where are you located?
I have a set that I will not use. With Kumho vicrtor racers, they would be fine just for rolling the car around.
I am in St. Louis. $150 plus shipping.

I have a set of 4, (3) are in very nice cond one has a rub mark in the paint on one spoke.
Covers are in nice cond as well.
Probably not worth it to ship? Will take $200.00 obo for the set of 4.
Am in SoCal if interested.
(Will also trade for stock manifolds, flex piece and muffler for a 94 in good cond)

Last edited:
hey did you ever get wheels for your nsx? Im trying to get rid of my 15/16's. Good condition, only thing is, Im missing the caps on em.

let me know, call me 214-529-4534. Im in Dallas.

Moazzam

Back