• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

wtb. 91-93 oem wheels

Need a set of wheels any condition, my car burned in a garage fire and would like to salvage my hre's any help would be great.

I have two sets of wheels. One is the OEM silver 5-spoke that are 15's and 16' and the other is a chromed set of them. The chrome ones aren't in the best condition though. Have been sitting up for a while.
Let me know if interested.

I PMed you.
I also do have 93 wheels F/s

dkny-nsx said:
Need a set of wheels any condition, my car burned in a garage fire and would like to salvage my hre's any help would be great.[/QUOTE

Where are you located?
I have a set that I will not use. With Kumho vicrtor racers, they would be fine just for rolling the car around.
I am in St. Louis. $150 plus shipping.

I have a set of 4, (3) are in very nice cond one has a rub mark in the paint on one spoke.
Covers are in nice cond as well.
Probably not worth it to ship? Will take $200.00 obo for the set of 4.
Am in SoCal if interested.
(Will also trade for stock manifolds, flex piece and muffler for a 94 in good cond)

Last edited:
hey did you ever get wheels for your nsx? Im trying to get rid of my 15/16's. Good condition, only thing is, Im missing the caps on em.

let me know, call me 214-529-4534. Im in Dallas.

Moazzam

Back