• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91-97 NSX. Price max: 35K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched what has happened to the prices over the past 6 years but I am finally in a position to get my dream car so I figured I'll still throw my hat in the ring.

Transmission: M/T preferred
Exterior: Any color is fine, not fond of yellow but beggars can't be choosers
Interior: Black interior preferred but again, beggars..
Mileage: High mileage is fine
State: Clean title preferred but if it was damaged or salvaged, I don't mind as long as it was fixed properly
Price: 30-35K

I am perfectly fine with an NSX that needs some love. We are a happy, loving family ready to give an NSX it's forever home so keep me in mind!!

I hope that hat you’re throwing in the ring has at least another $10k in it otherwise in this market you’re unlikely to get anything in that range.

I think one in the early 90s with the appropriate condition and mileage can be had for that price range. Good luck!

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I have a 93 Yellow / Black, 5 speed, 73k miles. Just got Water pump / timing belt service along with Tires. Clutch only has a few thousand miles on it and car is mechanically perfect. Cosmetically it is a solid 8/10. I just had the front bumper resprayed so no rock chips even. Has exhaust / bilsteins, stoptech brakes and Lexan raer hatch, otherwise stock. I was in an accident in 1999 and has a salvage title as a result but it is striaght as an arrow and you would never know.

I'd entertain high 30's for it if serious. It is a beautiful example and honestly at car meets and drives it gets more love than my Ferrari 360. If you have interest let me know

Attachments

• post detail.jpg
    post detail.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Re

I have a 93 Yellow / Black, 5 speed, 73k miles. Just got Water pump / timing belt service along with Tires. Clutch only has a few thousand miles on it and car is mechanically perfect. Cosmetically it is a solid 8/10. I just had the front bumper resprayed so no rock chips even. Has exhaust / bilsteins, stoptech brakes and Lexan raer hatch, otherwise stock. I was in an accident in 1999 and has a salvage title as a result but it is striaght as an arrow and you would never know.

I'd entertain high 30's for it if serious. It is a beautiful example and honestly at car meets and drives it gets more love than my Ferrari 360. If you have interest let me know

Please contact me at 646-302-2326.
I might interest in your yellow one.

Pm sent - Have a clean history high mileage formula red 92' MT that may check the boxes.

Danny

Thanks, fingers crossed!
I have a red 1995 5-speed that I bought as a project 2 years ago and starting to realize that I will have neither the time nor the funds to do what I want with it. I'm considering selling for the lower end of your budget. PM me your number if you're interested. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Do you have a new thread on your purchase?

Not yet but I def will soon. I go to pick her up on the 10th of August! Honestly not even sure how I'm gonna make it that long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back