• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 93+ Black NSX

Edit: Bought one! Yay!
smile.gif

Note: Reposting this with modifications, as I've given up on finding an automatic, so I'm going to grit my teeth and learn to drive a stick. I can't change the title of the old post or I'd not post twice.

Looking to buy roughly the following in the Pacific northwest area (WA/OR/ID, I'm in Seattle):

Year: 1993 and up. I want the passenger airbag. I love my wife.
smile.gif

Transmission: Manual or auto.

Mileage: Not picky, high miles is okay if it's currently in reasonable running condition.

Exterior: Black. Dark windows would be nice too, but beggars can't be choosers.
wink.gif

Interior: Preferably light, e.g. tan or ivory. I'm tired of burning my legs on black leather in summer.

Roof: Don't care, prefer not to spend extra on a targa.

Upgrades: Stock condition is fine, especially since I have limited funds at the moment. Basic sound system is fine too.

Condition: Obviously I don't want something that's been in a major collision. It'd be nice if the panels lined up, that sort of thing. Superficially, I'd prefer no dings/scratches but I can always pay less for a marred car and then get it fixed myself. Interior is somewhat less important to me, barring any major flaws.

---

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to spend on this. I'm expecting ~$30-35K but I'm not certain of that. Pricing/expectations feedback is definitely welcome.

If anyone has any leads or interesting information, please feel free to respond here or send me email at [email protected].

Thanks much...

[This message has been edited by Aiken Drum (edited 10 December 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Aiken Drum (edited 01 January 2003).]

Originally posted by Aiken Drum:
Note: Reposting this with modifications, as I've given up on finding an automatic, so I'm going to grit my teeth and learn to drive a stick. I can't change the title of the old post or I'd not post twice.

Looking to buy roughly the following in the Pacific northwest area (WA/OR/ID, I'm in Seattle):

Year: 1993 and up. I want the passenger airbag. I love my wife.
smile.gif

Transmission: Manual or auto.

Mileage: Not picky, high miles is okay if it's currently in reasonable running condition.

Exterior: Black. Dark windows would be nice too, but beggars can't be choosers.
wink.gif

Interior: Preferably light, e.g. tan or ivory. I'm tired of burning my legs on black leather in summer.

Roof: Don't care, prefer not to spend extra on a targa.

Upgrades: Stock condition is fine, especially since I have limited funds at the moment. Basic sound system is fine too.

Condition: Obviously I don't want something that's been in a major collision. It'd be nice if the panels lined up, that sort of thing. Superficially, I'd prefer no dings/scratches but I can always pay less for a marred car and then get it fixed myself. Interior is somewhat less important to me, barring any major flaws.

---

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to spend on this. I'm expecting ~$30-35K but I'm not certain of that. Pricing/expectations feedback is definitely welcome.

If anyone has any leads or interesting information, please feel free to respond here or send me email at [email protected].

Thanks much...

[This message has been edited by Aiken Drum (edited 10 December 2002).]

Did you check jman's? here:http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000461.html

------------------
Todd E. Williams
'94 NSX Berlina Black/Onyx

Back