• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Audi A4

Hello all - I'm in the market for an Audi A4, 1998+, 1.8T or 2.8, auto w/ quattro. Color & options not critical, but must be well-cared for, preferably enthusiast-owned with maintenance records and no accident history. PM me with any leads.

thanks,
Russ

I have a 1999 2.8 quattro with 82k, black on black, auto, sports package, moonroof, leather, needs tires but very nice.. I sell it for 11500, call me michael@ 732-672-0194 in nj and can help with financing if you need it..

Call R.W. or Cheryl at Premium Motor Cars in Allison park PA. They will have the car you are looking for and at a great price. I just bought two cars from them and they offered to send up their private plane to pick me up. Since I was short on time they instead shipped me one of the vehicles at their expense. They also filled the trunk of the car with gifts for myself and my girlfriend. This was done after the sale and they had nothing to gain at that point because they had already gained my business for life. I will do business with them for the rest of my life and suggest others give them a try. I have bought over 100 cars in my lifetime and have never had a better experience, EVER. Their word is as good as having a written contract. They turn over their inventory very fast so keep checking their site. If you call them they will find the exact car you want.

http://dealers.autotrader.com/PREMIUMMOTORCARS/

Back