• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: BBS LM Type Rims

Hey man,
I had BBS L/M's on my last black NSX. There are pictures of my car on Science of Speed's website advertising them. He has good prices for them too. However, if you are looking for used...... My car was sold to a guy in Arizona (on these boards as 'whoohoo') and he has mentioned to me that he may sell them. They are PERFECT (at least they were in March when I sold it to him). Try that outlet. I'm sure someone will follow up this post with a link to SoS's website.

I bought the LM's from SOS after seeing the pictures of NSXOTICS car on his own website. I am very happy with the way they look. I have Toyo Proxies T1-S for rubber. However, if you're interested with performance, "stick" with the oem tires and wheels. I don't track my car, so the trade off is acceptable.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Hey man,
I had BBS L/M's on my last black NSX. There are pictures of my car on Science of Speed's website advertising them. He has good prices for them too. However, if you are looking for used...... My car was sold to a guy in Arizona (on these boards as 'whoohoo') and he has mentioned to me that he may sell them. They are PERFECT (at least they were in March when I sold it to him). Try that outlet. I'm sure someone will follow up this post with a link to SoS's website.

Hey Todd!

Thanks for the heads-up. Guess someone beat me to the "Wheelie" good deal. As you know, I'm always looking for a "Good Deal"... or I'm flying my helicopter from it! I'm doin' a cruise in early August. Send me your digits and I'll let ya know when we're goin'.

Carl

Back