• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB NSX Gen 1.$45 cash

[FONT=&quot]Greeting folks.New member here.I have a Honda s2000.NSX is my dream car that I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m looking for it.
I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m located in Los Angeles[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]California.So meeting face to face with a seller in California[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think Arizona or Nevada is not a problem.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Budget:35-45k.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exterior:Red is better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interior:Black[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transmission:Manual transmisson with 5 or 6speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mileage:High mileage is fine.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Greeting folks.New member here.I have a Honda s2000.NSX is my dream car that I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m looking for it.
I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m located in Los Angeles[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]California.So meeting face to face with a seller in California[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think Arizona or Nevada is not a problem.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Budget:35-45k.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exterior:Red is better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interior:Black[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transmission:Manual transmisson with 5 or 6speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mileage:High mileage is fine.[/FONT]
Let me know if you're willing to consider Louisiana. I have a 95 that is below your budget.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Thanks friend for your quick reply.Louisiana is too far away from me.Anyway I will contact you if I have no choice.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Open to a red/ivory where it could be argued that the seat skins need swapping and you switch those to black?

If so, check my ad out in classifieds...

Hi there - i don't think i can PM you as im new.. do you have a listing to your car? Thanks
I haven't had time to clean it up to post it yet. What's your number? I can text you or give you a call.
Thanks,
Tomi20180621_192642.jpg

Anyway you can pm me? I’d prefer not to put phone or email on here. I’m on reddit, same name. You can message me there. Thanks
I originally tried to PM you but your account is too new. Email me your cell to thao504 at gmail. Thanks.

Back