• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB NSX Gen 1 - Texas

Greetings folks. New member here. Really interested in purchasing a first generation NSX. I'm located in Waco Texas, so meeting face to face with a seller in Dallas, Austin or Houston is not a problem.

Color is not a big deal. Mileage and price are more important honestly.

Budget is around 35-40k
I am fine with it of state vehicles as well, given the right deal. I have been scouting the for sale forums, but always end up just a bit too late to get the deal.
Is really like to make a deal ASAP as it's something I want to have it my birthday.
I've worked hard to get where I am now and to be able to get my dream car would definitely be a seal of accomplishment. I know everything comes down to money, but please consider helping out someone enter the NSX club.

Sincerely grateful.

Regards,

Mo Khan

I have a 1996 Brooklands Green with Tan interior 5 Speed 1 owner car with 173,000 miles. Car is in good overall condition with some items that need attention. Sale price is within the budget you mentioned.

Greetings folks. New member here. Really interested in purchasing a first generation NSX. I'm located in Waco Texas, so meeting face to face with a seller in Dallas, Austin or Houston is not a problem.

Color is not a big deal. Mileage and price are more important honestly.

Budget is around 35-40k
I am fine with it of state vehicles as well, given the right deal. I have been scouting the for sale forums, but always end up just a bit too late to get the deal.
Is really like to make a deal ASAP as it's something I want to have it my birthday.
I've worked hard to get where I am now and to be able to get my dream car would definitely be a seal of accomplishment. I know everything comes down to money, but please consider helping out someone enter the NSX club.

Sincerely grateful.

Regards,

Mo Khan
I have a red 1995 5-speed that I bought as a project 2 years ago and starting to realize that I will have neither the time nor the funds to do what I want with it. I'm considering selling for way below your budget. PM me your number if you're interested and willing to buy from the neighboring Louisiana. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Dumbest question ever... how do I PM on these forums.
I'm using Tapatalk on my phone, but I think you just click on the user's name and you'll get the option to message that person. If you don't see that option, it's probably because you're still a new user. Either way, I just messaged you my number.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Back