• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB NSX Widebody any brand

I know of a certain 1998 Veilside (Authentic) properly done spa yellow NSX for sale. Full Alcantara interior, ADV1 Wheels, Umbrella Cup kit, Targa, 6 speed etc...

Might this be your car???

Looked through some of the pics in ur sig link.

Are you selling?

Pm me some details along with price.

Hi there, I have one for sale. It’s a 1991 with Socery wide body kit/ Socery center exhaust/ Socery carbon fibre wing and Socery carbon fibre rear diffusers. Stock motor with 7x,xxx.00 kilometre. I’ll try to upload some pictures tomorrow if I can. You can pm me. Thanks.

Hi there, I have one for sale. It’s a 1991 with Socery wide body kit/ Socery center exhaust/ Socery carbon fibre wing and Socery carbon fibre rear diffusers. Stock motor with 7x,xxx.00 kilometre. I’ll try to upload some pictures tomorrow if I can. You can pm me. Thanks.

Im having trouble sending PM maybe cause Im new. Please PM me or post details and pics.

Im interested.

DSC_0001.jpg Not sure if you've seen this BSM kit NSX, but it could be on sale if you are interested. New Wheels wheels on the car now and mileage at 39k. It has been off the market since 2014. Feel free to contact me at in California at 916 548-6903. Please leave a message for Les. More pics can be sent. Thanks!

Still looking for widebody or heavy modded NSX.

Prefer car to be in California for smog and registration purposes

Dont want to spend more than about 65k.

More important to me than budget is passing smog legally in california whoch is very tough for out of state modded cars.

I have found some decent cars out of state and in canada but after factoring in registration, taxes, importing fees, shipping costs, airfare (to see car in person), ppi fees, etc.
It adds so much that I cant afford the car anymore.

Im open to non widebody highly modded nsx given they pass smog legally or have close to stock engine but modded exterior.

I dont care about speed, i have a 13 gtr. I just love the look of nsx.

Back