• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB - strap that holds roof cover panel

I need the little strap with the snap on the end and the hook on the other end that hold the roof compartment panel up while storing the roof. Broke mine today while storing roof.

It's part number: 74910-SL0-T01.

Looks like it's on a 3-month backorder in Japan, but you can still order it.

I was able to get one last year from

When I ordered it, they said it was backordered with no known date of re-stock, but I left the order status as open and then randomly a couple weeks later it actually showed up at my door to my surprise. Might be worth a shot to check there.

Good luck!

Thx ShawnOT.

New at getting my own parts and when I broke this part I was thinking there’s no way something as small as this could still be bought new considering the larger more significant parts are getting hard to come by.

There's also these guys https://www.amayama.com/en/part/honda/74910sl0t01. I recently purchased something from them. When you place the order you don't pay right away. They search other warehouses until they find your parts. Once found you get notified and then you pay and they ship a few days later. Just another option for this part or something else you need in the future.

Back