• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: turbo kit for 91 nsx

yea SOS would run me about 11k-15k, which is out of my budget. i plan to run low boost, and i heard nothing but good reviews about angus turbo kit, quality, and price point is about half the price of SOS. i wouldnt mind a comptech supercharger also.

If you're trying to be budget friendly to boost an nsx, there is no such thing. Sorry to say. It never ends well unless you either have DA or SOS do one of their kits and the install.

If you're trying to be budget friendly to boost an nsx, there is no such thing. Sorry to say. It never ends well unless you either have DA or SOS do one of their kits and the install.
i am keeping my options open, im pretty sure someone out there has a used turbo/supercharger kit they are willing to sell. Angus turbo kit is budget friendly, and so is the Foundry3 indy turbo hot parts kit. Im pretty sure i can piece a kit together for less than a brand new sos kit.

You can get a custom one made for less than the SOS kit for sure. The cost for the NSX is all in the labor because the chassis is a pain in the ass to work on.

I believe OP is WTB a turbo/SC kit. It sounds like he already made up his mind.

You can get a custom one made for less than the SOS kit for sure. The cost for the NSX is all in the labor because the chassis is a pain in the ass to work on.

I believe OP is WTB a turbo/SC kit. It sounds like he already made up his mind. Good luck in your search. Working on the NSX is just like any other cars; nuts, bolts, and wires.

Back