• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Yellow 97-01 NSX Targa 6 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I’m looking to purchase a 97-01 NSX targa manual. Clean title/carfax. Miles aren’t as important to me than finding a car that has been well-cared for and maintained. Not interested in a super low miles (under 20k) car as I plan to drive it. Some tasteful mods ok. Let me know if you have a car that you want to part with. May also consider a red, white or blue car- no black, silver or gray.

Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have something.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have one in NJ, feel free to send me a message.
97 spa about 95K miles, major service work done within last 4 to 5 yrs, t belt, hoses, valve adj, CCU etc... prefer to deal with some one local, but not necessary.

Thanks @Scrapdog2grand . I'm trying to figure out how to start a conversation with you on here and it isn't given me the option- shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. Would love to talk about your car sounds just what I'm after.
You needed 10 posts to unlock. You should be able to PM now.

Just chiming in to say I like this thread a lot! (OP is my brother. I bought a ‘92 NSX last year and am thrilled for him to join the NSX fam!).

Tread over- thanks Joe for selling me your car. It is exactly what I was looking for.
Congrats! Joe is an awesome guy and you're getting a fantastic NSX. You should post an intro thread on the new owners forum. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back