• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF Minnesota

Thanks for the MB link. The May 28th date is still someone tentative but its pointing towards a definite date since there is definite interest.

I'm thinkng (tentatively)

May 28th @

~ 1230PM Meet @ Elite. We can break out the grill like last year
~ 100PM - 300PM Open dyno session for anyone interested (this depends on Elite and their availability though) and tech talk/help
~ 300PM head out to western wisconsin for a few hours of spirited/responsible driving through the twisties

Although this is still tentative it will most likely happen like last year. Hope the weather cooperates!

Kevin

Audiophile said:
If you go to http://www.mbca-tc.org/calendarofevents.asp you will see a listing of events.

What time is the Elite Autosport event on the 28th?

Sorry guys, have a wedding that weekend (May 28th) and I'm not sure if I'll be back by that time. Hopefully I'll get to meet the rest of you guys soon.

Hello NSXers,

This is my first post within MN location and I'm also a new member of NSXPRIME. I am happy to be part of the NSX comunity. I own my NSX for 5-6 years now but I have never thought there is NSX Club out there. Beside my NSX, sometime I do see one here and there but not lots of them in one place. I plan to hang-out with you guys this Summer. I love to meet everyone of NSX owners on May 28th but that weekend is bad for me. I will try to make it but if not please let me know again of the next NSX meet.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to everyone that just found this topic!

ok so since a couple of us cannot make it, should we re-schedule maybe for the following weekend (June 4th)? Hopefully this on-&-off weather of ours can co-operate by then.

I wont be able to make the 28 Th. im doing a hpde @ BIR that weekend. Maybe next time.

I should be able to attend either one of the dates. Probably will head down to Porkys on University Av. friday night since the last two weekends were pretty much rained out. Hope to see some you guys there. For those of you who have never been. Every friday and saturday nights during the summer it's pretty much much a moving car show. Everything from old classics, muscle cars, imports, motorcycles etc. Just a bunch of car nuts hanging out checking out all the rides.

ktan said:
Welcome to everyone that just found this topic!

ok so since a couple of us cannot make it, should we re-schedule maybe for the following weekend (June 4th)? Hopefully this on-&-off weather of ours can co-operate by then.

I'm in for June 4th. Hopefully we will get more NSXers.

Official Date since most people have already made plans for Memorial Day.

The Official date for the "2006 WTF Minnesota NSX Event" is Sunday June 4th :)

~ 1230PM Meet @ Elite. We can break out the grill like last year -brats burgers, drinks.
~ 100PM - 300PM Open dyno session for anyone interested (this depends on Elite and their availability though) and tech talk/help
~ 300PM head out to western wisconsin for a few hours of spirited/responsible driving through the twisties

Directions to Elite can be found here .....
http://www.elite-autosport.com/directions.html
Please respond to thread so i can keep track of attendance

Thanks
Kevin

So Far:

1. nsxpurextc
2. Raven
3. Ktan
4. Elite
5. RedYangNSX
6. 95 CRUZER
7. S2Kracka (S2ki)
8. Asad (turbo s2ki)
9. RedYangNSX (Supra)
10. Omar (yellow B5 S4)
11. Mike - Another 93 NSX that just called

Last edited:
Great! I have my calendar marked. I am alittle concerned about the small number of responses by MN nsxer's here on prime. Hopefully we get a pretty decent turnout. Ktan are you putting your BBSC up for sale once the turbo conversion is completed? How has your overall satisfaction factor been with the supercharger, especially since you decided to go with the twin turbo?
Thanks
Raven

Hey Raven,
yes the s/c may go on redyang's car since he has shown some interest in it. I'd like to sell the kit locally so that I can do the install and troubleshoot. The only other expense will be tuning since it is tuned for around 13-14lbs on my car. Overall the kit has been great as a bolt on kit, i've had the kit for almost 3 summers now with a few minor problems but most the BBSCs have ironed out the majority of the problems posed by early kits. Therefore there should be little to no problems on the new owners car.

In regards to the meet, there are a couple others that have pm'd me and asked for a date but i don't want to add them to the list until they respond and say they can make it for sure. I was also thinking about combining the meet with a few S2k people since they are also part of the honda sports car family.

Last edited:
last monday i believe, i saw a red coupe northbound on 35E around 730am, noticed you are located in eagan. i work in apple valley and take southbound, thought it might be you.
snake 08, I work in Apple Valley as well. I'm surprised I haven't seen you cruising around there. I take 35E south every morning, usually in my nsx.

Hey Raven,
yes the s/c may go on redyang's car since he has shown some interest in it. I'd like to sell the kit locally so that I can do the install and troubleshoot. The only other expense will be tuning since it is tuned for around 13-14lbs on my car. Overall the kit has been great as a bolt on kit, i've had the kit for almost 3 summers now with a few minor problems but most the BBSCs have ironed out the majority of the problems posed by early kits. Therefore there should be little to no problems on the new owner

I'm glad someone local is looking to purchase it. If it doesn't work out with redyang then let me know. I've decided to replace my nitrous system with a supercharger and I prefer the bbsc over the comptech.

June 4th will work for me. I'm bringing my NSX as well as my Supra TT 6-Speed I just picked up. So I don't see why we can't have any S2k's.

RedYangNSX said:
I'm bringing my NSX as well as my Supra TT 6-Speed I just picked up.

This i gotta see! .... remote control? j/k!! glad u can make it.

ktan said:
This i gotta see! .... remote control? j/k!! glad u can make it.

The interior is rough but the motor is rock solid, basic upgrades, body kit and huge SSR GT3 rims. Being detailed on Friday afternoon. Probably take it out friday night. Let me know if you'll be out.

Posted pics...there from camera phone so they're not the best.

http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32339

Last edited:
FYI: There will be all types of cars show on June 4th at VFW Port on Bass Lake Rd. by Crystal Airport. I met Ray (has a classic collector car) at the Brooklyn Park Post Office and he checked out my NSX and he asked me if I want to have my car there. Anyone knows about this show?

Thanks for inviting S2k's to attend the event. I plan on being there along with some other S2k's hopefully.

I wouldn't mind dynoing after the NSX's if there is enough time. What will the cost be assuming its even a possibility?

Sounds like we'll have a pretty decent turnout. I also invited a guy named Kevin that lives in the Minneapolis area that has a red '91. I called him out of the clear blue because he's been listing his car in the Pioneer Press for the past few months for 27K. So I called him just out of curiousity to see why he's had such a hard time selling his car for what seems to me is more than a fair price. He said that he's received a ton of calls but all trying to lowball him big time. He claims the car is in excellent condition. I wouldn't think it would be that tough to sell a NSX in this market at that price. Interesting.
He has never been up Prime so I told him to try there and come to the get together.

snake08 said:
cool if an aspiring owner stops by :smile: ?
of course, you're more than welcome.

Well Looks as though the weather will be co-operating .... Yay!!! The list above is just the initial group of members. Sounds as though we may not be that lame afterall!!! :) On top of the list of 8, there may be a couple other cars joining us, Audi S4, Evo, possibly the same Porsche GT3 as last year. It may actually be a decent size group of cars. Thanks for the recruiting Raven!

Looks like there may be a lot of red NSX's out!!! Mo (Elite) has the route Mapped out so we can discuss the drive during the meet. I'll be bringing a video camera as well as my suction windshield mount.

I'll pickup some brats, burgers and chips. Maybe someone can bring some drinks. Also if there are any NSX parts you may want/sell you could post it here during the next couple days so people can bring them if there is any interest.

Directions again are located here ....

http://www.elite-autosport.com/directions.html

and my cell is 612-961-0649 if you get lost!

Kevin

Sounds like it'll be a good time, I'm going to stop by for a little while at least. I would love to go on the drive, but I may bail out of the event early to make the g/f happy by attending her little sister's grad party up in Little Falls.

Back