• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You're invited! ScienceofSpeed Open House / Holiday Dinner, Sat Nov 7th 4pm

openhouseheader.jpg

Come and celebrate the beginning of the holidays, our 8 year anniversary, and the grand opening of our new Tempe facility. Come and show your ride, meet our staff, and enjoy a dinner provided by ScienceofSpeed.

The event will begin at 4pm. Park your NSX or S2000 in front of our building for a show and come inside to visit our facility to see current NSX & S2000 projects in progress and new products on display. Dinner will be served at 6pm.

As we are limited by the number we can seat to 70 for dinner, we are providing a sign up. Please limit your guest to one other than yourself. Please sign up using the link below:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/open_house/

We look forward to seeing you!

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hi Chris,

Great! I have met a bunch of really neat NSX owners since moving down from Washington State. Your the guy they all tell me to see to keep my "baby" happy. Looking forward to meeting you and getting acquainted with your new shop. I'll check in with Heather and maybe we can get a little caravan coming up from Tucson.

Ron

Last edited:
hi guys --

We e-mailed a reminder and dinner tickets out today. Please make sure to print this, and bring with you, as you will need to give it to the caterer.

If you find that you or your guest are not able to attend, please let us know, as there are several on a stand by list for dinner due to our limited seating capacity. If you were not able to sign up for dinner, but still want to join us, we invite you to please come and join us. We will have the open house between 4pm and 6pm.

You can find our address and directions (click the interactive map) on this website:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/open_house/

regards,
-- Chris

Happy Saturday! Looks like excellent weather tonight for the ScienceofSpeed Open House. When you arrive, you're welcome to park in any of the open spaces including any in the gated parking lot, which will be open. Our building is the one with the yellow trim, marked with our address and sign. Be mindful of the road construction that has left a bump in the asphalt between Priest and our building on Fairmont.

4pm - 6pm (open house)
6:30 (open house dinner)

We have two cancellations if anyone would like to join us for the dinner portion of the event. Please e-mail [email protected] for a dinner ticket.

take care,
-- Chris

Thanks Chris and SOS staff for a fantastic event!

Got to meet up again with a lot of great NSX and S2000 owners, the dinner was very elegant, and the new office spaces / working areas are amazing! :eek:

Wishing you lots of success in the brand spanking new facility, and am soooo glad that SOS is close by so NSX owners can have such great TLC. :biggrin::biggrin:

PS - can folks please post up all the pictures from the event? So many clean NSXes and S2000s, shame I forgot my camera at home in my rush to get out the door.

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

Great! I have met a bunch of really neat NSX owners since moving down from Washington State. Your the guy they all tell me to see to keep my "baby" happy. Looking forward to meeting you and getting acquainted with your new shop. I'll check in with Heather and maybe we can get a little caravan coming up from Tucson.

Ron

Sorry we missed you Ron. You would have had a great time. We'll have to have another drive so we can all meet up again. :wink:

Back