• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #32 has arrived

At least the next meet you won't feel left out like last time =)

RIGHT!!! Speaking of being left out....when will the decade old finish up?!?!?

Congrats on your Zanardi......

Did you receive the personalized owner's package from Acura including the signed replica model Zanardi in the display case originally sent to owners?

No I didn't. He did leave the special addition book. I'll find a link on the wiki and the wheel locks!! Didn't know there was a special Zanardi package that was provided with the car.

It really is amazing how even in pictures you can tell a car that is exceptionally more 'mint' than other cars. Hard to put my finger on why, but you can just tell. That car looks like new. Enjoy!

Funny how yours has low mileage, and the other Austin area Zanardi has WAY more. Maybe you and Ojas should do a photo shoot. :)

Going to use the folks KO used for his quick photo shoot. Car is really mint and feels like a shame to put on the road now. I've only driven the car 2 miles to my garage and will not have time to drive it until at least December 4th!!

RIGHT!!! Speaking of being left out....when will the decade old finish up?!!

Hahaha it is for the first time today a one complete converted car. I am just being picky making sure all bolts are correct. It is red,white,yellow, black, gray and dark gray lmao.

was wondering why everyone that owns a Zanardi you cant PM them their prime unsername you cant send Private message,
they have it blocked? why is that?

can someone that owns a Zanardi PM me or give me an e-mail address
so I can e-mail them. wanted to ask questions about the car.

The Kid or any of the well know members

was wondering why everyone that owns a Zanardi you cant PM them their prime unsername you cant send Private message,
they have it blocked? why is that?

can someone that owns a Zanardi PM me or give me an e-mail address
so I can e-mail them. wanted to ask questions about the car.

The Kid or any of the well know members

Email Me, I'm around

Back