• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #37 Up for sale!!!! JH4NA2129XT000164

I dont know where they got the 95,000 dollar price tag from also geez! Im only 45 minutes away from that car. We had an nsxpo in that town. That thing is going to be sitting in that show room for a long time.

Last edited:
yikes I guess you can name your price on anything. I have a spare Bravia 55 inch LCD its only 2 years old hardly used I will sell for $15,000 pm me if interested LOL

- - - Updated - - -

if you look at the pic of the door sill the sideskirts were re-painted you can see the orange peel that more than normal.

I would offer him 45K max

Its at Davis acura, its Mr. Davis's car. I stopped in to check it out last night. Super clean, also highly modded: CTSC, CT Exhaust, Brembo brakes, seats and harness's... and so on.

Is this the Zanardi that went to SOS and had wheels, an R wing, susoension, and a supercharger installed? Or is this yet another molested Zanardi?

Completely different car. Crazy

So that's two people that have taken low mileage zanardis and modified the P out of them? The first long thread was a buch of people saying "it's the owners car he can do what he wants"... OK... I don't agree with it but whatever.. What about this one? This guy is SELLING the car. So now someone calls on what looks like a pristine 5000 mile Zanardi only to hear that it has different seats, brakes, supercharger blah blah? If you are going to ask 95K that car needs to be completely stock.

If you are going to ask 95K that car needs to be completely stock.

Bullsh*t. Nobody is going to pay 95k for a stock Zanardi - even pristine. This is a Zanardi w/ bolt-on parts. Not 95k worth of car and parts but a rare car with parts that nominally enhance the driving character of the car and are easily taken off and returned to stock. It's a 60-70k Zanardi with 15k worth of used parts.

I wasn't saying its worth 95. It is rare. I don't know how many zanardis have 5000 miles on them. So maybe it is worth that... But what I am saying is, a perfectly pristine rare 5000 mile Zanardi is more likely to be worth 95, than a molested zanardi that has "upgrades" on it. You and I both know that if the car is worth 70 as you say, those mods aren't adding 25K to the price. I doubt they add any value, if not take it away.

IMG_9328-XL.jpg

IMG_9330-XL.jpg

...a molested zanardi that has "upgrades" on it...

No, those mods don't add 25k to the car's value. But neither do those mods "molest" the car either. C'mon, those are simple bolt ons.

- - - Updated - - -

Notables: i see B. Urlage in the pic. Woot woot!

Also, what are the mathematics in determining the front and rear roll centers?

The sad part is that you're right. Car isn't worth near 95 but in this area it will sell and the jackass who buys it will have no idea what it is and will tell his buds he got some sort of special nsx, but it's really fast!

I'm going to bet that it will sell for a little less, the owner will know EXACTLY what he is getting, will be aware that the price is inflated, but will be willing to pay a premium because, hey, when will you run across another Zanadi with only 5K on the clock. I further predict that this well-to-do owner will keep the car for five to ten years, put a few thousand more miles on it, and then sell it at a profit.

Back