• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZERO Force Kit Finally done being painted

Still waiting for the rear spoiler and diffuser. Ordered the front canards already.. let me know what ya think!

Attachments

• ZeroPrime1.JPG
    ZeroPrime1.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 3,150
  • ZeroPrime4.JPG
    ZeroPrime4.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,153
I just like the wheels. Everything else is a little too much for me to handle. =)

The color I went with is the 40th Anniversary Murcielago "Jade Green".aka..verde artemis....looks green or blue depending on the lighting.. here are more pics. I think it will look better once the rear diffuser is on along with the rear spoiler. Thanks for all the comments.

Attachments

• ZeroPrime3.JPG
    ZeroPrime3.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 3,681
  • ZeroPrimeRuss.JPG
    ZeroPrimeRuss.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 3,721
  • ZeroPrime2.JPG
    ZeroPrime2.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,967
hahaha i like it, its pretty hot,
very radical, i'm a big fan, now for the gigantic GT wing :biggrin:

i thought they stopped selling the zero force kit by route kawagen?

SNDSOUL said:
Love the color and the wheels. Cant wait to see the finished product :smile:
What are the wheel specs?

front wheels are 18x9 with a +23 offset... the rears are 19x10.5 with a +5 offset.. the lip is 125mm..biggest offset for volk line.

I finally get a chance to see this beast after all the posts I did in the other thread where I said, "is it done yet"? :D Looks very nice. Man that's a huge lip on your rear tires. As stated, that front bumper is extremely low. Mine is about 3" off the ground, extends out 31" and I scrape all the time. I'm sure your going to put something on the front bumper to increase its longevity from being scuffed up. Again, the final product looks great.

Wheels are hot! I thought bout the GTV's.

good luck with the rest of the car!

Great choice of kit and great choice of wheels. All I can say is wow. BTW we have the same HKS exhaust. :biggrin:

Back