• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

s4 what are u doing with your OEM seats? :D

(off topic WOOT hit my 1,500th post! lol)

It's in safe storage in my spare room covered up :) Definitely NOT for sale....

rk

damn rick nice stuff..haha i never go on prime anymore...

thought you said you didn't like the nsxr white headlights?

My car is going W I D E :)

Testing 25mm h/r integral spacers on the stock rims:
IMG_2309.jpg

After spacers installed
IMG_2314.jpg

Last edited:
Exterior wise I did add a nice JDM red badge up front
IMG_2200.jpg

Also framed my window sticker
IMG_2197.jpg

Volk GT-V in matte black 19/18 combo BEFORE height adjustment:
IMG_2356.jpg

AFTER height adjustment and painted amber sidemarkers:
nsxmoneyshot.jpg

sidecomparo.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Although I can't wait to see the look on it with spacers...:cool:

is that a wide body kit? kind of hard to tell

Rick...very nice and stunning...:smile:reminds me of my old GT-V's on my 03...

Last edited:
Very nice! Although I can't wait to see the look on it with spacers...:cool:

These wheels DO NOT need spacers~! I got the spacers for the OEM rims and I already posted them in another thread on here....

enkrypt3d: STOCK body, no body kits will ever touch this car! :tongue:

art: Actually it was seeing your car that inspired me to finally decide on these rims - thanks for the kind words :)

I will take some better pics with my Canon 40d later this week - the pics you see were taken at 8pm as the sun was already doing down - talk about last minute pics...haha

rk

cool those look like 265's in the rear is that right? I went with 275 as it gives the lip more protection.. what tire sizes are u running?

Should have gone just a tad bit wider :) looks hot tho!

Looks ok

Personally, I loved the gold HREs the previous owner had on the car. And the mismatched seat just doesn't look right.

cool those look like 265's in the rear is that right? I went with 275 as it gives the lip more protection.. what tire sizes are u running?

Should have gone just a tad bit wider :) looks hot tho!

Actually the rear tire is a 275/30/19 on a 19x9.5" rear rim....perfect for what I'm looking at.

Matt: Seats are not done yet, still waiting on the other red seat. Color is just a matter of taste anyways :)

Actually the rear tire is a 275/30/19 on a 19x9.5" rear rim....perfect for what I'm looking at.

ah same size as me...I'm glad I went with the 275's... it must be the angle or the brand that makes it look different. what sizes in the front? 215/35/18?

Sure looks like it needs spacers.

Wheels look very sunken in.

Where is it "sunken in" exactly? If you're talking about the rear end, that could just be a camber issue... When you lower a car and you get bigger rims, the camber is exaggerated. Mine is the same way. These rims have the perfect offsets and do not need any spacers.

Why spend almost $3K on rims and then turn around and find out that you need spacers??? I would be pretty pissed if so. :)

First let me say the wheels are NOT at the absolute edge of the fender, this is done on purpose for a reason. Anytime you try to push the limits of fitment and the wheels are too aggressive, you will destroy the fender if the car bottoms out. Trust me I've had this issue s2000 way too many times and the pass. fender is chewed up pretty bad. I do NOT want to take this risk on the NSX for sure.

The stance right now is ideal with a safe compromise that will still allow me to slam the car and also fit BBK's behind those wheels.

I took some more pics recently so check them out here - I like the stance just fine :)

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

nsxaerial.jpg

noseclipview.jpg

Damn dood thats lookin cleeeeean! :eek:

If I ever buy another NSX I would like it to be white. Your car looks beautiful in an understated, elegant way.

Well last night I finally got around to "borrowing" my Bride EURO II (black) from my s2000 just so I can do some test fitments. I already have my passenger Bride RO rail so I should have done this a long time ago but everything turned out nicely.

I installed the "RO" rail, added the "MO" adapter places and bolted the EURO II seat right into the car. Fitment was near perfect and the seat sat flush to the floorboard. I quickly got into the car and noted headroom. This setup is DEFINITELY lower than the OEM seat setup but not as low as my driver side Stradia Sport seat.

I jogged some notes so here's what I found with the EURO II seat vs. the Stradia Sport.

1) EURO II is so much EASIER to get in/out of the car so definitely a good choice over the Stradia Sport if you don't like to lower yourself into the car.

2) Seat sits virtually flush to floorboard so it's a big gain in headroom over stock seat!

3) Width of EURO II is wider than Stradia Sport so it fills the seat area better. (Stradia has about 1" gap between center console and seat, see pics)

4) EURO II is lighter than the Stradia Sport but of course does not have the metal / carbon kevlar construction so not as high tech looking

5) Price of EURO II is about half of the Stradia Sport roughly....

6) You gain about 1" of headroom with EURO II while the Stradia Sport gives you about 2" of headroom extra

However both seats allowed me 6'2, 175 lbs to sit comfortably in the car while the OEM seats did NOT.

So now it just makes waiting for my red EURO II even harder...grrrrr

hope this helps you guys,
rick

Update: 9/26/08

I ordered a spare pair of orange front sidemarkers and had them sanded smooth and painted GPW. They no longer light up as I removed the bulb and I love the front end which is much cleaner now.

Bride Japan should be delivering my passenger seat first week of September so I'm pretty excited - driving around with one red seat is kinda ghetto...haha

I ordered some mods which I think will do it for me for a while so I will schedule some time to do a new photoshoot once all the parts are on the car. The front is slighty lower than in the above pics and I love the overall look of the car now.

These are the new parts I got on order:

1) NSX-R shift boot
2) Voodoo Titanium shift knob (no shift pattern)
3) SOS short shifter piece (blue) + SOS short stalk

stay tuned
rick

this is what the front bumper looks like now:
IMG_3079.jpg

Back