• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Out with the old, in with the new...

I have to bump this thread just to see if there are any updates from whoever bought this beast:wink:

someone here in the SF BayArea is all i can say :wink:

someone here in the SF BayArea is all i can say :wink:

Hmmm...I don't recall seeing it around before I left the Bay and it sold back in June/July 2006???

The new owner must be keeping it under wraps. Wonder who it is? :wink:

Ok - new owner (you SOB - you bought the car I was saving up for :biggrin: :wink:), you must be on Prime...spill it. Tell us. :smile::

I know who the mystery person is....:biggrin: He was duking it out with me at Sac Raceway for the better timeslip....:cool:

Sorry, didn't know this thread existed.
I was just looking for a white 02+ NSX and this was the only one for sale at the time.... or in the last 2 years. I even told Ryan that i was gonna sell off all the parts.... Been busy but eveything is growing on me:tongue:

Sung

Sorry, didn't know this thread existed.
I was just looking for a white 02+ NSX and this was the only one for sale at the time.... or in the last 2 years. I even told Ryan that i was gonna sell off all the parts.... Been busy but eveything is growing on me:tongue:

Sung

Seems sad that a car that took so long to build would be disassembled and parted out almost immediately after it was done. :(

Seems sad that a car that took so long to build would be disassembled and parted out almost immediately after it was done. :(

I was thinking the same thing. But at the same time, it's not my car.

The only thing that's been changed so far are the wheels.
Brakes, suspension and exhaust are my plans.

Whoa, You took off the NSX-R rims? What's on there now? Didnt Ryan change the suspension and exhaust?

Whoa, You took off the NSX-R rims? What's on there now? Didnt Ryan change the suspension and exhaust?

He had the type-R suspension and taitec lightweight.
Suspension is great but I want it lower. It's the ricer in me :biggrin:.
I still like my gruppe M exhaust the best. Gonna try and duplicate it.... basically a white version of my old yellow one.

I don't but some one took a few. Not liking the height but no time to put the coilovers.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73696&page=3
Awesome looking NSX, and NSXes at the meet.

Really miss SF/SJ Bay Area.

N2.jpg

Carbon fiber or black licence plate frame will go really well with this NSX. A much cleaner look from this view.
N4.jpg

attachment.php

A Carbon fiber or black licence plate frame will go really well with this NSX. A much cleaner look from this view.

That would be nice if we could get the 11-99 people to make us a custom frame. :biggrin:

VERY cool... glad to see she's still kicking around and someone picked it up!!

Awesome looking NSX, and NSXes at the meet.

Really miss SF/SJ Bay Area.

N2.jpg

Carbon fiber or black licence plate frame will go really well with this NSX. A much cleaner look from this view.
N4.jpg

attachment.php

How do you light the LED taillamps? I've been considering them but have a hard time buying them without seeing them first. But if a few other people actually have them and can recomend it would make the difference.

How do you light the LED taillamps? I've been considering them but have a hard time buying them without seeing them first. But if a few other people actually have them and can recomend it would make the difference.

I was gonna sell them but they looked too nice. They really grew on me.

N4.jpg

man... thats very pretty. Its too bad the LED/HIR headlamps we built are no longer part of that car -- they were really attractive.

Mike / ClearCorners.Com

man... thats very pretty. Its too bad the LED/HIR headlamps we built are no longer part of that car -- they were really attractive.

Mike / ClearCorners.Com

Agreed.. But no fear, you've at least have a future customer (me) in line. Beautiful work you guys do. The LED headlamps have almost a Audi RS8 touch to it. Your products are so artistic.

audi_r8_bixenon_thumb2.jpg

I'm still trippin on how someone puts all that time and money into a car, then turns around and sells it:confused: ???

we found the car...what ever happened to Ryan???

again, WHY???:frown:

Back