• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

dhMeAzK.gif

Wow....Congratulations sir! One can never have too much of a good thing. What are the details on the car? (year/trans/mileage/history/etc)

Certainly the new addition gives you guys the highest NSX-per-household ratio in Michigan? I wonder if the Bennetts would let that last too long... ;)

Tianbo we consulted sca037 and nsxgal last spring about this. They both approved. There is certainly no "arms race." It's all good as we are
for sure NSX devotees (sp?)!

Details to follow, or be seen. Come on springtime! :biggrin:

If your garage isn't big enough there is room in my barn, just leave the keys in case I have to move it for something. :))

Congrats on #3 ...you join a small club with Phoenix...nice catching up with you two at xpo..

This is indeed the "ripple in the force" that I referenced earlier, feel free to ask in person how Neal played me like a fiddle on their latest 1-of-1 acquisition :rolleyes:

No arms race whatsoever, unless you 1-er guys wanna go plus 2 and BRING IT :biggrin:

Spring can not get here soon enough!

Last edited:
Congrats Neal, very nice. Now I think we need to add a Gen II NSX to the local stable to round things out. Anyone interested in a fractional ownership arrangement?

Best,
Jeff

Congrats to you and Bree Ryan! Does Jonas have a turbo? If you can't tell from the sound of his engine check the exhaust. For your sake I hope he is naturally aspirated -- LOL.

Congratulations!!

BIG congratulations Ryan and Bree :biggrin: Cute little tyke with a full head of hair like Daddy.

Can't wait to see him and his grown-up big Sis.

What a beauty he is. CONGRATULATIONS Great Pic. THANKS for sharing. (Pretty soon you will be in mini-van territory.)

A mod to the Fishin' Shack walls. Print courtesy of NSXPrimer "Skafia" (CA - thank you!):

NSX print hung 2-5-2017.JPG

And returning 2002 IOP to OEM (Biggie deal here!). Tire valve stem caps back to OEM BBS caps:

2002 IOP NSX OEM BBS valve stem caps 4 2-5-2017.JPG2002 IOP NSX valve stem cap as bought.JPG2002 IOP as bought vs. OEM BBS.JPG

Last edited:
OK, since this IS a check-in thread, and since the epic windstorm and the resulting million-home power outage is mostly behind us.....how about we do a head count and brief description of how things were at your place?

We're somewhat rural and wooded so MANY branches and tree debris came down, but since our power lines largely run underground we never actually lost power.
OK, just a flicker or two that's it!

MANY of our friends were not nearly so lucky........how about you?

You guys were very lucky, Brian. We were out from Wednesday afternoon until Friday about 9pm (and, at the office power didn't come back until this morning). Interior temp at our house got down to 50 deg and we were getting ready to bail. But at least we still had water (including hot water) and could still cook on our gas stove. But the NSX was off of the trickle charger for almost 52 hours (oh, the horror!!).

I was in Mexico the whole time, working and getting sick, but thanks to my alarm system I got the details in texts and emails. My power was off then back on a minute later, wait 15 minutes, now repeat cycle over and over for hours. My email was almost full. We were lucky, but my wife did move my car to the other side of the garage so she to take the side with the garage door opener that has battery backup.

Back