• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx Cars

Oh man you freaked me out for a second. :smile: I saw the ad was for an 02 and I thought, "that has to be JetPilots old car, but it's in Hong Kong?!" It was the only one made that year. Then I looked and saw it actually actually doesn't have the Onyx interior.

i already have given a few offers on that car, if it had onyx the offers would have been higher :)

i already have given a few offers on that car, if it had onyx the offers would have been higher :)

If it had onyx interior, the car would be in Hong Kong. :smile:

I feel it will sell close to the $65k mark, especially with the low mileage and TB/WP replacement.
Not a bad price if all is correct with it. Shall I pull the trigger? :D It comes to a decent amount of money here in Europe but I first have to drive mine into the next tree to get it. I like Imola orange like many here do but wait: the interior is a no-go, it should be black. :tongue:

I feel it will sell close to the $65k mark, especially with the low mileage and TB/WP replacement.

This is where i disagree...

if it was an 05 YES i agree with that number, but being an 02 with some repaint I am not in the 65area. Yes it would be worth more than the same 02 in a different color but not in the 05 value. but thats just my opinion. and may explain why it took me almost two years to find my 05 with similar miles and i paid less.

...so it will sell for 65k to the guy who's not willing to wait the rest of his life to drive an orange NSX. :tongue::D

This is where i disagree...

if it was an 05 YES i agree with that number, but being an 02 with some repaint I am not in the 65area. Yes it would be worth more than the same 02 in a different color but not in the 05 value. but thats just my opinion. and may explain why it took me almost two years to find my 05 with similar miles and i paid less.

repaint? well that then would change the pricing. Where does it state repaint or has someone taken a paint meter to it?

I am now the proud owner of 05 0089

8080 miles

Imolaresized.jpg

where did you find that?

Ok so Jeff when is your car going to be posted up?

So Prime knows the locations of 4 of the 8 IOP/Onyx cars?

Cams -02
Jeffs - 04
Pittsburgh 05
My - 05

anyone know where the rest are?

Ok so Jeff when is your car going to be posted up?

So Prime knows the locations of 4 of the 8 IOP/Onyx cars?

Cams -02
Jeffs - 04
Pittsburgh 05
My - 05

anyone know where the rest are?

2002:
#105 - exported to Dubai then onto Hong Kong

2003:

0 made

2004:
#006 - 32,000 miles as of 09/19/2011 located in Tempe AZ
#102 - 18,563 miles as of 10/07/2010 located in Millbrae CA
#133 - 2,545 miles as of 08/10/2007 located in Mahwah NJ
#035 - 8,500 miles as of 11/04/2012 in Cali

2005:

#235 - 19,424 miles as of 4/13/2011 located in Seattle WA
#089 - Aristas car with 8080 miles
#212 - 66 miles as of 2008 located in Pittsburgh PA

Thanks Alum4org and Brylek for the assistance. What this shows is that all of these cars hardly have any mileage on them and 4 of the 8 are being kept in storage without any miles being added in the last 2 years.

Rare birds indeed!

Last edited:
Hello,

Indeed S000035 is now in Cali and the metric cluster replaced and registered at the DMV. Currently 8500 mi.

Jeff

Hello,

Indeed S000035 is now in Cali and the metric cluster replaced and registered at the DMV. Currently 8500 mi.

Jeff

Congrats Jeff!!! Awesome car!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see more pics.

spotted on instagram... I dont think its Jeffs Car and know it isnt mine....

df3fe298837b11e292eb22000a1fbd89_7.jpg

Back