• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx Cars

Congrats to the new owner. If it's not imposing and the new owner is willing - please ask them to contact me and @vivanshah here in PGH, I'd like to connect. I foresee a beautiful visual opportunity if an Imola, black, and GPW were to meet up. Three of my favorite car colors.

I took my NSX to the waterfront last weekend to do some shopping with my wife, and I ran into a guy who said he had an 02 LBBP and an 02 Imola (in addition to the s2k he was driving that day). He said he wasn't on prime much but he knew both PghMiller's & Consynx's car.

Yinzer, that would be me. As soon as it's delivered, it'll be available for playtime with others. Hopefully by the end of the month...

Sounds great, I look forward to meeting up. So you have a blue and Imola NA2? This will be like having our own [MENTION=12072]alum04org[/MENTION] in Pittsburgh, like the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. Do you also have a black 90's 300ZX and root for the Detroit Lions?

Yinzer, that would be me. As soon as it's delivered, it'll be available for playtime with others. Hopefully by the end of the month...

Congratulations and the best of luck with it. Looked great in the pics at spanos.

- - - Updated - - -

2002:
#105 - exported to Dubai then onto Hong Kong - Pic from 2011
DSC00417.jpg

2003:

0 made

2004:
#102 - 18,563 miles as of 10/07/2010 located in Millbrae CA
No Pics but would be nice to round out pics of ALL 8 cars.

#116 Pic from 4/03/15
1029827_41_large.jpg

#133 - 6,741 miles as of 04/10/2015 located in Mahwah NJ Pic from 4/09/15
$_57.JPG

#035 - 8,500 miles as of 11/04/2012 in Cali - Pic from 4/21/13
AA_zps4c6f5268.jpg

2005:

#235 - 19,424 miles as of 4/13/2011 located in Seattle WA3 Pic from 4/10/15
11143042_366158790254115_2104960933_n.jpg

#089 - Aristas car with 8080 miles
336795_341173635973766_777573711_o.jpg

#212 - 66 miles as of 2008 located in Pittsburgh PA - Pic from 2011
attachment.php

Last edited:
I know it's partly a trick of photographic perspective but next to the Viper, the NSX looks like a 3/4 scale model.

Congratulations!

NSXdotCom - If you got into this in the 70's I would sure call it well-bought :smile: Congrats to you.

LBBP and Imola BABY :biggrin:

Sounds great, I look forward to meeting up. So you have a blue and Imola NA2? This will be like having our own [MENTION=12072]alum04org[/MENTION] in Pittsburgh, like the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. Do you also have a black 90's 300ZX and root for the Detroit Lions?

I do. Both are '04s and fully intend to drive the IOP as much as I have the LBBP. But c'mon now...would a fellow yinzer EVER bleed anything but black and gold?

- - - Updated - - -

NSXdotCom - If you got into this in the 70's I would sure call it well-bought :smile: Congrats to you.

LBBP and Imola BABY :biggrin:

Gracias, senor. Now, if the damn thing would get delivered already...

Cheers!

IMAG0091.jpg

Last edited:
I do. Both are '04s and fully intend to drive the IOP as much as I have the LBBP. But c'mon now...would a fellow yinzer EVER bleed anything but black and gold?

Of course not! But it's amazing that you have an LBBP and Imola just like @alum04org from Detroit does, so I was fishing around to make sure you to weren't the same person with two IDs ha ha.

I'm confused-did you just buy one recently? You mentioned waiting for it to be delivered?

Last edited:
I'm confused-did you just buy one recently? You mentioned waiting for it to be delivered?

Yeah. I picked up the IOP that was for sale in Daytona Beach at the end of the month. The dealer is awful with follow-up and trying to get anything accomplished. It's scheduled to be picked up within the week and should arrive within 4-5 days after.

Is it possible to miss a car? Ah, screw it. I miss that car.

Yeah. I picked up the IOP that was for sale in Daytona Beach at the end of the month. The dealer is awful with follow-up and trying to get anything accomplished. It's scheduled to be picked up within the week and should arrive within 4-5 days after.

Is it possible to miss a car? Ah, screw it. I miss that car.

Miss it from seeing it during purchase?

On the way finally - Any news?? :)

Miss it from seeing it during purchase?

On the way finally - Any news?? :)

Yup. I can't wait to finally have it here since it's been almost a month since purchase. I talked to the shipper over the weekend and they said that they'd be picking it up mid to late week and delivered early next week. Counting the minutes...

We just had a (new) Imola NSX owner contact us to build a steering wheel with Imola accents. We love this color and can't wait to get one done with Imola stitching/stripe for this new owner. I wonder if he is on here :)

was it an imola/Onyx?

I think Jeff has a non OEM steering wheel in the car at one point and may be doing that to have the best of both? But i think of the others his is the only "modded" one currently

Is it too early in the week to see if you have it?

Definitely still too early, but it was picked up yesterday and promised sometime this week...

- - - Updated - - -

We just had a (new) Imola NSX owner contact us to build a steering wheel with Imola accents. We love this color and can't wait to get one done with Imola stitching/stripe for this new owner. I wonder if he is on here :)

Is my wheel done yet? ;)

Last edited:
1 of 9? Just kidding. Did you notice it's a coupe also? Maybe there's more of these than we know? And, if I read the article right, it's owned by Honda.

Ed this is Honda's corporate car. I have had pics of it in this thread before. It appears to be the only one in Europe in IOP/Onyx

Ed this is Honda's corporate car. I have had pics of it in this thread before. It appears to be the only one in Europe in IOP/Onyx

Sorry my bad. Nice rare coupe that would be cool to own.

Back