• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please recommend movies with great/clever twist...

I always love movie with a great twist at/towards the end that forces me to focus and think through it the whole time. I enjoy them more than just an average action flick…

Do you have any good ones you can recommend? PLEASE NO SPOILER!!!

A few that I recommend:

- The Sixth Sense (duh)
- The Others (Nicole Kidman, I was extremely pissed that my mother-in-law just blurb out the ending while I’m still watching it for the first time)
- Inside Man (Denzel Washington & Clive Owen)

1 the illusionist

2 the life of david gale

3 the truman show

4 v for vendetta

5 kung fu hustle

just to name some that MAY fit in your request

I always love movie with a great twist at/towards the end that forces me to focus and think through it the whole time. I enjoy them more than just an average action flick…

Do you have any good ones you can recommend? PLEASE NO SPOILER!!!

A few that I recommend:

- The Sixth Sense (duh)
- The Others (Nicole Kidman, I was extremely pissed that my mother-in-law just blurb out the ending while I’m still watching it for the first time)
- Inside Man (Denzel Washington & Clive Owen)
Inside man was a well put together show. I really injoyed that.

I like these kind of movies too. Some of my fav's (some repeated above):

The Crying Game :tongue: Just kidding! I've never seen the movie

The Shawshank Redmption
The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
Identity
Memento
Se7en

Shawshank Redemption is probably my favorite movie of all time, but I'm not really sure I'd call that ending any sort of twist.

What was that movie with the spirt that could jump from body to body. The spirt had been around for hundreds of years. I remember the end but don't want to say as there is a big twist at the end. I can say the person takes the spirt into the woods to a cabin where there is no live body around for the spirt to jump to after the host dies.

Shawshank Redemption is probably my favorite movie of all time, but I'm not really sure I'd call that ending any sort of twist.

In my top 5 for sure. Morgan was in a car accient last night and the news said he was in serious condition.

A couple not so popular picks, but still quite decent:

- 11:14 (I thought it's gonna sux but turned out quite interesting)
- Secret Window (A not-so-popular Johnny Depp movie)

all of the above are great..Here is a couple more I can think of.

1.The Prestige

2. Vanilla Sky

What was that movie with the spirt that could jump from body to body. The spirt had been around for hundreds of years. I remember the end but don't want to say as there is a big twist at the end. I can say the person takes the spirt into the woods to a cabin where there is no live body around for the spirt to jump to after the host dies.

Fallen. Great flick.

Off the top of my head here are the movies that come to mind:
The Prestige
Vanilla Sky
Primal Fear
Memento
Suicide Kings
Oldboy (Korean film)
What lies Beneath
Fight Club
Planet of the Apes (the original)

Some movies that might not qualify as "twist films" but changed directions would be:
Million Dollar Baby
Training Day
Hard Candy

My personal favorites from the list above would be:
Memento
Suicide Kings
Vanilla Sky
Primal Fear

enjoy:biggrin:

:biggrin::wink:

503618~Primal-Fear-Posters.jpg

Back