• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impromptu Photoshoot: Sorcery S-GT NSX | Umbrella Auto Design

d23

0005.jpg

0001.jpg

0008.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0014.jpg

Looks like a Le Mans GT car on the outside. Nice work

Ravi! your car has come a long way. no doubt it was hard at the beginning but damn! :eek: that's a hot lookin' NSX! HANDS DOWN!

when can i see it in person hmm? :wink:

Wow is the only word that can describe the car, and nothing else.:biggrin:

-oh have you thought about JGTC mirrors?:wink:

I believed he used mountain dew :wink: and poured them on there and baked them for 4 min. hehehe

ACTUALLY.....

What you do is you take out your low beam bulbs and put a funnel in the bulb hole. The you pour in mountain dew until the headlight is full. Then reinistall the low beam bulbs and you are set.......

:smile:

Wow is the only word that can describe the car, and nothing else.:biggrin:

-oh have you thought about JGTC mirrors?:wink:

I already have them done but not going onto this car as it will be impossible to match the cars paint(candy basf) and i don't want to leave as exposed cf.

maybe on my next project....

Thanks

Ravi

you're welcome, it was definitely a pleasure to shoot. :smile:

:eek: OMG Danny.....You are extremely talented!!!:cool: I still can't believe how well those pics turned out, you're a true artest! Our cars look amazing in these pics, Thank you!

Rav, I need to thank you too. You're a great friend, thanks for having me over. My car looks silly next to yours....your car looks amazing.
I've said it to you in person but I'll say it again,..... Rav congrats on a great project you truly do amazing work and it shows in your car!:cool:

To anyone out there looking for custom fab, I personally recommend Umbrella Auto Design. Hands down, Ravi has a one of a kind talent.:cool:

Thanks again!

Nice photography. For the SGT kit, how did you manage to install the coolant fan cover under the front fender? Mine was left bare when I had the Sorcery kit because there was no where to fix the cover on.

0013.jpg

My favourite angle. Really shows of the widebody.

0012.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photography. For the SGT kit, how did you manage to install the coolant fan cover under the front fender? Mine was left bare when I had the Sorcery kit because there was no where to fix the cover on.

Hi, I vacuum formed new plastic fender liners to fit the SGT kit. The new custom fabricated fender liners attach at factory points on the inside and come with brackets to utilize the oem ac condensor covers in the front wheel wells.

Rav

My word those are beautiful cars.

You know...I was contemplating selling my nsx this weekend to make room for a GTR. These pics just reaffirmed my love affair with these things.

OMFG!:eek:

Finally some pics to do this car justice!!!

I was getting fed up with poor cell phone pics. :tongue:

Awesome!

Back