• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impromptu Photoshoot: Sorcery S-GT NSX | Umbrella Auto Design

As already stated, its about damn time your NSX had some exposure Ravi! haha great work!

I'm finally getting mine back on wednesday after all this work done... its been too long... :eek::rolleyes::redface:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
DSC_2533.jpg

<3

I gotta give it to you Ravi! That's one real looking R/C Model! :tongue:
And your Photo Shop skills, You Can fool people but can't fool me! :biggrin:

What wheels are on the silverstone ? and What finish is on them ? they look great !

I'm pretty sure those are Volk GTM's in mercury silver. More importantly, what are the offsets?

Thanks for the compliments. They are indeed Volk GT-M's. The finish is Chrome Silver and they are 18x7.5 et+41 in the front and 19x10.5 et+43 in the rear.

Last edited:
wat body kit is that i really like it.. and how would i get one like it?

OMG that is one amazing build, great job!

By any chance do you have anymore pictures of the rear?

Are there any wallpaper size versions?

Last edited:
Guys thanks for tall the compliments:smile:

At this time we are not going to supply hi res versions to the public.

I will ask Danny if he has any more rear shots.

Thanks

Ravi

Ravi, why are you selling this car?!? :eek:

The only complaint I have for these pics are that it didn't show the actual color of the car. The color shift is stunning, these pic didn't show how bright the actual orange color is, nor the green...

I'm just being picky. maybe a little jealous :biggrin:

The only complaint I have for these pics are that it didn't show the actual color of the car. The color shift is stunning, these pic didn't show how bright the actual orange color is, nor the green...

I'm just being picky. maybe a little jealous :biggrin:

I'm not sure its possible, but it would help if there was more light. When hes done with finals we are going to take alot more, that day was just us goofing around in the parking lot....and look at the results:eek:

Rav

how much is the kit going for?

Back