• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

Was headed to UMS tuning :)

Spotted ALOT of NSX's at chevron off Wild Horse pass mid day yesterday... Assuming ya'll were returning from MT. Lemmon!

I was busy getting my tires dirty at the UMS Time Attack!

Scored 2nd place and 4th place (Two seperate time attacks). :)

Yea we looked for you in the pits, saw your right front wheel was off but couldn't find you. Mike and I were gonna jack your coilovers and hold them hostage : )

Congrats on the results !

Was headed to UMS tuning :)

Spotted ALOT of NSX's at chevron off Wild Horse pass mid day yesterday... Assuming ya'll were returning from MT. Lemmon!

I was busy getting my tires dirty at the UMS Time Attack!

Scored 2nd place and 4th place (Two seperate time attacks). :)

We did stop at Chevron.

Chase and I stopped by to say hello.

Congrats!

ROFL!

Yeah you leave my KW's alone! lol

yeah I had a few tires problems throughout the day, so I was on and off site alot. Sorry I missed ya!

I just had my coolest NSX encounter yet.

I saw this 97 Kaiser Silver beauty on Chandler Blvd and followed him into the gas station.

He just bought it in CA too!

Nice to meet you Stephon. See ya around soon!

6936842772_0ba5824ce4_b.jpg

Last edited:
Saw a black or dark gray one turning west onto Deer Valley from Cave Creed Rd on Saturday afternoon. Loud exhaust.

I did not think he drove his...let alone to a Target parking lot

Well, it was a supermoon the night before so something could have happened. :)

I haven't taken my NSX to 99ave/Happy Valley since I brought her home from Washington state.

Well, it was a supermoon the night before so something could have happened. :)

I haven't taken my NSX to 99ave/Happy Valley since I brought her home from Washington state.

Could there be another?

Lance has a 97 MCB with an 02 rear valence.

I'm sure there are more 02+, we just don't know about them yet.

last year, I saw an imola 02+ at Acura of Tempe being unloaded off a flatbed for service, not sure if it was a local car or not

last year, I saw an imola 02+ at Acura of Tempe being unloaded off a flatbed for service, not sure if it was a local car or not

I think partsmann mentioned he had seen the Imola a couple of times around town too. I'd love to check it out in person sometime.

Spotted silver 55th ave and bell around 11:45 today, sliver roof (i know its not Kelvin's)

OK, the Kaiser craze continues. Just saw one on Shea and the 101. Older maroon AZ plate. It was beautiful, of course.
I used to feel like my color was kind of rare...

Saw a red one black roof at 20th street and lincoln around 12:30 today...older guy white hair driving I was in my 97, we pointed and waved at each other. :cool:

Back