• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

I spotted this one about a year ago and saved it on my phone.

6081992278_484c861d89_b.jpg

Saw an NSX a couple weeks ago at the Trader Joe's near Shea & Tatum. Gave the driver props as he was just leaving as I was heading into the store.

Saw an NSX a couple weeks ago at the Trader Joe's near Shea & Tatum. Gave the driver props as he was just leaving as I was heading into the store.

I think that was me. I drive it there just about every Monday morning. Red/black '93.

I saw a red one with red roof on Wednesday, EB Lincoln road near 24th st.

Spotted a white one southbound 51 about half hour ago. Missing centercaps, kinda ratty exhaust. Popup headlights. Otherwise clean.

Last edited:
Spotted at evening rush hour, westbound on Elliot near 51st

Red with shiny wheels (no not mine...)
Car had popups so its 91-01
Driver has long hair, have seen a few times before around Tukee
-
Saw the same guy turning onto 44th st from Warner the other day
kinda has a similar look to Kid Rock
-
a few months ago I saw a plain-looking white one in so-so shape parked in a plaza in chandler, owner was a younger asian guy

Last edited:
I spotted a 91-93 red with black top on Cactus Rd/ Tatum near the 51 Freeway the other week. Its a older gentleman and I waived but he didn't seem interested..:( or maybe he didn't see me. lol

I spotted a 91-93 red with black top on Cactus Rd/ Tatum near the 51 Freeway the other week. Its a older gentleman and I waived but he didn't seem interested..:( or maybe he didn't see me. lol

Might have been me, I live near there. If I didn't wave, then I didn't see you.

Saw an older stocky guy southbound on the 10 near Warner about 12:15 today, 91-94 red, stock, kinda dirty, with bronze wheels, hadn't seen him before. Drove next to him in my truck, he never looked up

Not me either

Just waved to a black one going southbound on Arizona/CountryClub just north of SOS, two people in the car

Just spotted Ravi and his black NSX on Arizona Ave near SOS.

Was headed to UMS tuning :)

Spotted ALOT of NSX's at chevron off Wild Horse pass mid day yesterday... Assuming ya'll were returning from MT. Lemmon!

I was busy getting my tires dirty at the UMS Time Attack!

Scored 2nd place and 4th place (Two seperate time attacks). :)

Back