• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Value of a '91 that was never driven JH4NA1158MT000897

Like everyone else has said, you just have to wait for that wealthy car collector who is a Honda nut. I doubt there are even a few MY91s out there in similar condition and miles. I think its well worth it's asking price if it is indeed flawless and the maintenance has been kept up. I would certainly love to have this and keep it in storage for another 20 years.

Good luck!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you an update.

So I have been making some calls and talking with collectors, museums and other interested parties. Over the last couple months we have had a few offers, but nothing that we were ready to jump at.

Now its looking like we have a couple of serious bidders and if we are able to agree on a price we may be selling very soon.

If anyone is interested in making an offer you can PM me. We would be willing to discuss a figure in the 60's.

With these kinds of cars it's all about 'catching the elephant'. Waiting for that one collector who is willing to pay whatever it takes to put it in a museum or a private collection.

60s sounds low. I would be patient and give it at least 3-5 years of hearing offers before you make a commitment to sell, putting it in the usual suspect advertising areas (dupont, etc.)

My two cents.

man if only my lotto numbers came up this week id totally be all over this lol...a great opportunity to own my dream car in factory fresh condition lol

good luck with the sale

In the end we did sell. We would have loved to have kept this in the family for a long time, but it just wasn't possible. I got in touch with a collector in California who had a lead on a collector in Dubai who added it to a private collection/showroom/museum of some sort from what I hear. It would have been nice if an NSX enthusiast was able to buy it, but in the end we didn't get many competitive offers. At least it seems the car will be well preserved and hopefully it will be available for public view but I'm not sure thats the case.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you an update.

So I have been making some calls and talking with collectors, museums and other interested parties. Over the last couple months we have had a few offers, but nothing that we were ready to jump at.

Now its looking like we have a couple of serious bidders and if we are able to agree on a price we may be selling very soon.

If anyone is interested in making an offer you can PM me. We would be willing to discuss a figure in the 60's.

In the end we did sell. We would have loved to have kept this in the family for a long time, but it just wasn't possible. I got in touch with a collector in California who had a lead on a collector in Dubai who added it to a private collection/showroom/museum of some sort from what I hear. It would have been nice if an NSX enthusiast was able to buy it, but in the end we didn't get many competitive offers. At least it seems the car will be well preserved and hopefully it will be available for public view but I'm not sure thats the case.

Thanks for responding to my email & request to come back to Prime and give us an update on what happened with the car.

Back